Nina the Killer x Reader

"Jeff!" I yelled, kicking the door open. I looked around the room, knives lay on the floor and tables. A few embedded into the wall. The white walls stained red, the floor covered by a black carpet. Clothes fell out of the closet, piles of white stained hoodies, the occasional t-shirt. Jeff sat up, holding a knife. His eyes pierced into mine, no matter how long I had lived here, his bright blue non blinking eyes creeped me out, not to mention of grin. 

"What did  I do this time?" he huffed. I pulled a knife out of my back pocket and threw it at him, it hit the wall next to him. He didn't even flinch. 

"I almost stepped on that in the fucking shower. Keep track of the damn knifes or I'm going to start burning them." I hissed. I left the room, hearing him mutter under his breath. I made my way down the wall taking a left into another hall, bumping into someone. I stumbled back slightly looking up at the person. "Hey Nina," I sighed, rubbing my head.

"Where you going in such a rush?" she watched me skeptically.

"Just trying to take a shower in piece. First had to return the little shits knife." I frowned.

"Jeffs?" he voice became higher, pupils dilating. I just nodded.

"Look, you've been after his love for almost 2 decades now. I would stop wasting your breath." I sighed.

"Stay out of my love life (y/n)."

"I'm just saying. " I raised my hands up in defense. "Anyways, I have a shower to get to." 

~~~~

"Look out!" someone called. I came to a stop as a knife flew past me, nicking the front of my nose. I felt the small gash sting before the blood slowly flowed out. I turned my attention to Nina who stood a few feet away giving me an awkward wave. 

"Maybe take a closer look around before you throw something sharp." I sighed. She rolled her eyes making her way over. 

"Not my fault you were in the way." 

"Not my fault you have bad aim." I crossed my arms. He cheeks became red.

"Not my fault your so needy." she said as if it would affect me. 

"Not my fault you keep drooling over someone who doesn't care." I felt a burning sensation on my cheek as my head turned to the side. I held my cheek looking at her. I hit a nerve and I knew it.  "Good talk." I sighed before walking off. I plopped onto the couch next to Sally and LJ. 

"What's up kiddo," LJ laughed.

"Not much, you?" I frowned, he shrugged letting out a low laugh. 

"Why's your cheek red?" Sally spoke up. 

"Oh..."I began, biting my cheek. "I had a disagreement with Nina." 

"Are you okay?" she asked, frowning.

"Of course, it will take more then a slap."

"Like getting your nose cut? "LJ laughed. I had forgotten about my nose, it had already healed by then. 

"Shut it clown." I muttered, sinking further into the couch.

~~~

"Meeting in the kitchen," EJ called, the three of us looked at each other and stood up. I picked up Sally and we made our way to the kitchen. The last open spot was by Nina, so I took a deep breath and stood next to her. She glanced at me but turned her attention back to Slender. 

I have noticed that things have been changing. Some relationships have shifting and have affected the household dynamic. I have taken you all in for your own reasons. This does not mean you have the right to act up and say whatever you want.

His head turned in Nina and I's direction. I felt my cheeks begin to heat up. I zoned out after that as Slender continued. Eventually he disappeared and everyone began to disperse. 

"Hey Nina?" I called, setting Sally down. She paused and looked at me raising a brow. "I wanted to apologize."

"No need, I know its only because of Slender." she sighed.

"Seriously, I shouldn't of said what I did. I guess I just hate watching you act like that just for a guy."

"You don't know anything about me." we stood there in silence, time passed and  niether of us spoke. 

"I would like to get to know you." I said, she gave me a confused look. "What?"

"Why?"

"Well, I've lived with you for almost 2 decades a little more. I got to know everyone else but you." I began. "I think it would be good to know each other."

"Is that it?"

"For now," I gave a cheeky smile. It took a moment but I swear I saw her give a small smile before turning around. 

"Why not, let's see what happens." she let out a small laugh. 

(Okay, I know it's been a while but here is the Nina chapter, let me know what you think <3)