Laughing Jack x Reader

"LJ give it back" I yelled trying to grab my bag. I was a cp who still did normal human things like go to school. I jumped up my fingers barley grazing the bag as he lifted it up higher. Stupid 7 ft clown. "Dumb ass mother fucking clown, give me my bag before I cut your nose off!" I threatened I was surprised by my threat, he tensed up for a moment before giving a dark chuckle. He bent down to my level still keeping the bag out of my reach. "What was that?" he smirked, we had never gotten along and I was the punching bag to him. I was done with it, I grabbed his nose and pulled him closer. "I said give me my bag you ass" I growled.

He slowly let go of the bag letting it drop to the floor. I let go of his nose and picked up my bag before punching him in the face quickly and running off. I got to my room and closed the door falling into my bed. I pulled out my homework and read through it before tossing it onto the floor. I stared at the floor letting images of LJ go through my head, I felt guilty for punching him I was just so angry. I was taught to be nice...not to be like the others I mean Sally was the exception she was so sweet. I got up and slowly walked back down to the living room to see him on the couch. I slowed down even more finally getting into his view. "What now (y/n)" he said emotionless. I felt my heart start to hurt. "I wanted to say...sorry" I sat down next to him. He made a Tck noise. 

He didn't say a word. I stared at my hands waiting for a reply. He suddenly let out a loud laugh making me jump and look at him. He pulled a lollipop out from his jacket and put it in his mouth. I glared at him, he just suddenly laughed at didn't say anything else? who does that!

"What was so funny" I said making him shrug. "Answer me damn it" I said getting fed up with trying to say sorry. "Its just that you are so kind then next minute you snap, it was a joke" he explain laughing  I slapped his shoulder my face heating up. "I was taught to be nice, and I wouldn't call that a joke you do it every time since forever" I replied glaring at him. He seemed shocked at my reply but I brushed it off. "I thought it was a fun game" he said he started to get serious. "Well it wasn't for me" I said looking down. "Im....sorry"  he seemed to strain to get out the words. "Thank you....um so maybe stop the joke?" I said looking at him. He looked at me a slow grin appearing. "Of course....and maybe we can become friends....or more" He said whispering the last part but I heard it. "Yeah friends" I replied knowing he didn't want me to hear it.  I got up and left back to my room a small smile on my face to start my home work.

(I don't really know what I was going for but I wanted a kind of enemy thing. So I choose you and laughing jack as the subjects. I hope you guys enjoyed it!)