Jealous Jeff x Reader

(Request by Mianana345. I changed it a little but tried to keep the same idea)

I walked down the trail not really paying attention to anything particular but  could feel eyes on me. I ignored it as I exited the forest and waved to my friend (f/n). "Hey, took you long enough" they said giving me a hug then backing up. "You went on a hike right?" she asked confusion in her voice. "Um...y-yeah" I said trying to keep this lie up. I still had a life outside my killer friends and used the excuse that I hiked so no one would suspect picking me up from here. "Your not sweating" she said. "You caught me...I was just sitting and listening to the world" I laughed.

"Come on hippie, grab some ice cream?" they said grinning knowing they got me. "Lets go, your paying though" I said before taking one more look towards the forest and seeing a streak of white. I let a list of curses fall under my breath as I got to their car and we drove off. While on the way we talked and caught up.

~~~~~

"Then we all jumped down" (f/n) finished telling a story and took a bite of her ice cream getting some on their nose. "Hold on, you got some on your nose" I leaned over and whipped it off with a small smile. We talked a little more before I got a text from Toby saying I was needed back. "Hey I need to get going soon, I want to get in a run before so just drop me back off at the forest?" I asked lying through my teeth...again. They agreed and we left and drove back in silence before I got out they locked the doors and looked at me. 

"Look I know your lying, I don't know why but I see through you. I wont force you to tell me anything I'm just worried" they said giving me a hug. I hugged back reassuring them before getting out and jogging into the forest. 

I walked a little further before I heard a branch brake and someone fall. I turned around ready to grab my knife but relaxed when I saw the marshmallow. "What is it Jeff" I said walking over and helping him up. "Why didn't you come back sooner and who was that" he said glaring.  I rolled my eyes and started walking and him following. "I didn't tell you because there was no point but im sorry" I said stopping and giving him a hug. "That was my friend (f/n)" I said taking a deep breath "childhood best friend" I added seeing him still frowning. 

"What is it Jeff" I frowned tilting my head. I felt bad that he wasn't excepting this yet it was annoying. "What was the whole nose thing" he pouted it took a moment to click but when it did I was pissed, my face flushed and I grabbed his collar. "You were spying on me!" my face was inches away and his eyes were even wider then they should have been. 

"Sorry (y/n) but you left without telling me so when I saw you leaving with someone it was worrying" he explained, I released him and started to laugh which may have scared him. "I understand, if you did it I may have cried but you haven't, im sorry" I said and we headed back to the house like normal.

(Done! Sorry its not the best but it got the point across I think. I hope you enjoyed and requests are open <3 )