Laughing Jack x Reader

I threw on my beanie before grabbing my bag and running out of my house. I scrambled with my bike lock before getting on and biking down the street. I was so late for my work. I was a scare actor and this was my first day with a new character. I rang my bike bell weaving between the crowds of people. I may have ran a few wait signs almost dying but it was worth it as I got there right when the sign for the  attraction was flipped to open. I opened the door sneaking to the back and got to my dressing room. I messily applied my makeup and looked through the outfit options. "Your late" I jumped and turned towards my manager Liam.

"Would you believe it if I said I fought my bike to get here?" I asked before turning back to the outfits and grabbed a dirty torn dress. It was black with white spots. "No, but your on soon" he said and left as I began stripping to get into the dress. I teased my hair and through it into two pigtails. I stretched and began to get into charecter. I felt a burning sensation and a grin formed on my face. I let out a laugh before leaving to check my blocking. Today I was just walking out while people entered. I slowly walked out with a smile and made my around people. I jumped in peoples faces and laughed, I chased mostly boys, grabbed peoples hats, ect.

I continued when I noticed a group came in dressed up. It wasn't Halloween or anything so it was a little creepy. I glanced behind me seeing Liam watching the group. I walked slowly past them then jumped screaming at them. They looked at me and gave a fake smile. I looked at the group and went straight to the 8' foot tall guy. He wore a black and white outfit, he had white skin and black hair, his nose was long like a cone and his eyes stared me down. I broke eye contact feeling my heart beat faster. I gave a small wave at the group and skipped off laughing. Once I was in the back room and shivered. That guy wouldn't leave my head.

"(Y/n) come here" Liam called, I shook myself out and skipped out. I stopped when I saw the tall guy. "(Y/n) this is Jack, he also is a scare actor" Liam said keeping a forced smile. I nodded and held my hand out. "Nice to meet ya" I smiled, he shook my hand but didn't let go. "Pleasure to meet you" he chuckled and let go. He turned around and joined his group again and talked to them. They all looked at me and I tilted my head. "I'm going to go back to work" I told Liam and walked away from the group.

~~~~~~~

It had been a few hours and I was on my lunch break, I changed out of the look and into my normal clothes. I kept the pigtails in because they were so much work to brush out. I left the building and to the Starbucks. "Hey Andy, can I have my usual?" I asked walking up to the front. He laughed "hard day?" He said taking my money. I nodded rubbing my head. While he made my drink I told him about the group that came in. He seemed to tense after that but gave me my drink and sandwich. "Don't accept anything they give you" he whispered before going back to the next customer. I looked over at him confused for a moment and shrugged. I left with my lunch and went back to work.

I went in and met everyone in the back. They were eating candies. "Who bought these?" I asked picking one up and looking at it. "The jack guy, want some?" Manny said holding out a lollipop. I took one and was about to eat it when Andy's words popped into my head. I dropped the lollipop. I watched it hit the ground and everyone began choking. I watched in horror as everyone fell to the floor not moving. I let out a scream and grabbed my phone dialing 911. They said they were on the way and I went to the front. I walked out of the back and stopped seeing Jack. He had a lollipop in his mouth and was looking at me.

"What did you do" I screamed not moving. He laughed and stepped over to me in 3 long strides. "Your the only one who didn't eat it" he frowned and brought up a candy to my face. "Want one?" He giggled, I hit the candy away and punched his jaw. I tried to run past him but he grabbed me and held me off the ground. He let out another laugh and watched me struggle.