Slender X Reader

I walked down the darkened street my knife in hand. I ducked into an empty alley as a cop car came by sirens blaring. I stood there until the sirens got fainter and fainter until I couldn't hear them anymore. I left the alley and walked to a gas station and walked in as a clerk looked at me horror in his eyes. Oh right the blood on me haha. "Say anything I will slit your throat" I state dropping $50 in front of him, he nods as I walk to the bathroom and locking the door. I looked in the mirror seeing my blood stained clothing and knife. I clean my knife off setting it to the side and remove my top and skirt as I soak them in the water watching it turn red. I hang them on the handicap rail as I take some paper towels and start wiping the the blood off my face and skin.

I walk out of the bathroom a little later with my clothing on along with my knife which is hanging from my belt loop. I walk to the clerk as he starts to shake with fear. "Delete the footage or I will be back" I say leaving the store and walking down the dark streets. I had a smile on my face but that was soon to pass as the damn cops were back. I picked up my pace into a run while outrunning the cars. A few minutes passed as I took a sharp turn down a hill and into a forest as the cars stopping and I heard gun fire. I fell to the ground making myself as flat as possible as I heard feet, I rolled out of the way about to run up the hill when the cops started screaming and shooting. I turned around just in time to see some kind of tenticals grabbing cops and slamming them into trees.

My mind was saying to run but my body wouldn't move, I wanted to scream but couldn't. I saw the tenticals get closer to me but I couldn't do anything I just let them grab me. My instincts to survive kicked in and I grabbed my knife about to slice at it when I noticed I wasn't being slammed into trees I was just being dragged I guess into the forest, my heartbeat increased as I saw this tall man. No not a man, a thing.....slenderman I had read stories when I was younger. I let my fear show as I took my knife and sliced full force making the tenitcal let go and drop me. I landed on my feet going to run for my life, I mean if I can out run cars I can out run him...right?
I ran full speed towards the exit but my foot got grabbed and I had dropped my knife. I then was face to well face to slenderman. I watched him carefully trying to calm my beating heart. "Hello child" I heard him say though he did not open his mouth. He was in my mind "hello" I whispered trying to find my voice. "Your on the run?" He asked knowing the answer. I nodded then realized by then My skirt had fallen over my knees and my underwear was showing. "Put me down!" I ordered trying to cover my underwear. He did as I said making me land on my back, I scrambled up fixing my skirt a faint blush on my cheeks. I glared at him to see pink on his cheeks? "I'm very sorry." He said kneeling down to my height. "It's okay, so you gonna lead me to your house?" I asked feeling a need of him and safety at the same time. He nodded and started walking away so I followed.

~~~~~

That was 3 months ago, I now hang out with the others and have a great time, they say I'm slendys favorite but I always denied it. Truth is I have grown feelings so I try to avoid him and when I see him I try to think of something else. "(Y/n) slender wants you" Masky called, I let out a squeak getting up and walking over Jeff and the others who had passed out from a late game night. I made my way up to his office and knocked 3 times. "Come in" I heard in my head so I opened the door and closed it to see slender. I put on my biggest fake smile and jumped into a chair and putting my feet on his desk trying to be normal. "What's up?" I asked trying to think of something different, he moved his head to look at my feet so of course instead of taking my feet off I took my shoes off keeping my feet on the desk. He let out a annoyed sigh sitting down across from me. "Why haven't I gotten rid of you yet?" He said more to himself but still let it slip into my head. "Because you love me" I joked deep down hoping, he just stared at me and finally spoke. "Your right, I do love you" I heard in my head...wait he loves me? My heart beat increased. "And if I'm not wrong you feel the same" he stated. "How did you know?" I asked stunned, I thought I was good at changing my thoughts.

"You avoid me and when you do see me I noticed the sudden change in two things, your heartbeat and your thoughts" he explained making me feel stupid. "You are correct I developed feelings a month or so after being here" I say putting my feet down and twiddling my thumbs. I wasn't the so sassy killer at the moment and it annoyed me. I looked down for a second but when I looked up he was right in front of me. I leaned in a kissed him where his mouth would be and surprisingly I was returned with a kiss. I broke apart and stared at him "so....are we a thing?" I smiled. He nodded before connecting our lips together.