Puppeteer X Reader

(Requested by  -_-Juliet-_- ,)

(I'm sorry this is so late but I've been busy with school and other stories.)

I woke up to yelling. I rolled over and tried to block it out but couldn't. I rolled out of bed and through my hair up (if possible) to keep out of my face. I left my room and stormed down stairs and into the kitchen. "Shut up!" I screamed. "I am a growing killer who is still adjusting to this life. I am tired and depressed" I said looking around. They watched me and shared looks. I must have been madder then I thought. "Sorry (y/n) but we are in the middle of something" Jane spoke. "Like what" I sighed  feeling myself calm down. "Someone ran into another killer, apparently they don't work with anyone but its messing with our plans" Jane explained. "So? where's slender?" I asked taking a seat next to LJ.

"Hunting the killer, they go by puppeteer" Jeff spoke. "Okay well I'm going to go hunt then" I said standing up and stretching. I went back to my room and changed before jumping out my window and ran into the woods. I have been here for maybe 15 years but had stopped ageing at that point. I don't know if when I stopped ageing that I got left with my sleep deprivations and depression or if it was just me having issues.

I stopped and looked around, I was starting to hear some whispers. "I don't want to hear it" I said rubbing my temples. They continued. "Just come out already" I said looked around my area. Yellow eyes appeared along with some yellow strings? Like they were trying to control. "How did you know" it spoke, it didn't have a form yet but obviously a male. "I know what my voices sound like" I said and sat down. They fully formed and when I said I forgot how to speak I mean I was in a trance.  Basically my emo boy dream; I shook my head and coughed. "So who are you?" I asked. He chuckled standing in front of me. "Your friends know me, they ran into me and are searching for me" he said. "Okay and that should spark something?" I asked. He seemed taken back but shook it off and put his hand out. "I'm the puppeteer" he said, I shook his hand and smiled. "I'm (y/n) fairly new" he pulled back and sat down.

~~~~~~~~~

I laughed I had been leaving twice a week to talk to puppeteer in the forest, while everyone was trying to hunt him down I was seeing him secretly like a Romeo and Juliet. (see what i did there?) "So why are you on your own?" I asked, he avoided my eyes and sighed. "I was in love...it didn't end well and I ended it" he stated. I frowned "did you take your own life?" I asked, he didn't respond. "I'm sorry, I was always alone, I think you and me would have been a good couple" I said. My eyes widened "I mean like friend group not like a actual couple" I rushed. He laughed and gave me a genuine smile "I think both would have worked out" he said looking away. "Hey just think about joining us, its a small group but we are family" I said before saying good bye and heading back to the manor.

I walked in and went to the kitchen for a snack. "You go out a lot more" I jumped and turned to look at Nina. I never liked her but I dealt with it. "So?" I said grabbing some chips  and taking a bite. "Your happier, not as tired" she said, I didn't like her tone. "What are you implying?" I said not giving in to her manipulation.  "I mean your seeing someone, its obvious" she said with her stupid copy grin. I rolled my eyes "Jeff keep a leash on your girlfriend!" I screamed before patting her cheek and walking off. Jeff yelled back saying that she wasn't his girlfriend but I ignored it. I went up to my room and locked the door. Privacy didn't exist if you didn't lock doors.

I turned around and almost screamed. Puppeteer was in my room reading a book. "Excuse me, what are you doing here?!" I exclaimed storming over. "I was lonely" he said, something in his tone pulled at my heart. "Fine, scoot over" I said and sat down next to him.  

We sat there for a while until I yawned. "Tired?" he asked, I nodded "yeah, I can stay up though" I stated. "No you should rest...but I have something to tell you first" he said. I sat up and looked at him, he seemed nervous. "I did take my life after the break up and I now kill others by using their loneliness against them. I was getting lonelier while doing this then the whole thing with your family of killers broke out and I met you. I could feel how lonely and depressed you were and I wanted to use that" he took a breath and waited for it to process. I nodded "you were intriguing and I wanted to know more and well...I wasn't lonely anymore" he said. I felt my cheeks heating up and I smiled. "I feel the same honestly" I smiled. 

I leaned into him and took his hand "tomorrow we will introduce you to them and you wont have to be alone ever again" I said. He wrapped his arms around me "I would like that very much" he said and I dozed off.

(I finished, its not the best but I hoped it worked. Requests are open. <3)