Chapter 125: Special Person

The slayers were surprised upon hearing this, especially Kyojuro. Kagaya remained calm but Kazumi knew he got suprised.

"Wait.... that's the time when Rengoku-san came to the meeting in place of his father." Shinobu said looking at the ones at the meeting during that time.

"Yeah! That was when Shinazugawa gave him some flamboyant blows but he didn't attack back!" Tengen replied.

"I see.... so you want him to go instead one of the Pillars." Kagaya said as he place his empty tea cup on the tray too.

"Yes. Give him a chance. I'm glad some of those children my brothers and I had encountered and protected has become members of the Pillars. I've see him fight before and I must say, he got potential to be one.... Also, it'll be sad if we let another person take his father's place." Kazumi explained.
"And also, Tokyo is a place far from their designated regions and this place was the one assigned to Shinjuro-san."

"You got a point. I'll do that then, but I do believe you'll be watching him and the others fight."

"Yes so to add that up, let him join another one." Kazumi lift up her right index finger.

"Who is it?"

"His student, Kanroji Mitsuri. By the time I met her for the first time, I saw her serving at a restaurant helping her own parents. But now, she has grown up and trained to become a slayer, I wanna see her fight and how she'll handle the situation." Kazumi answered.

"Waaah~, so amazing! So everything has been planned. I'm glad Kazumi-chan wanted to watch me fight back then." Mitsuri praised as she held her red cheeks.

As the time pass by, Kazumi sensed the Pillars coming so she already left. But then, turns out she'll be watching from the roof of the estate as she look down the garden where the meeting will be held. As they all arrived, not even a single one of them saw or sensed her presence.

"So she watched us the whole time yet none of us even sensed her presence. She managed to hide her presence so perfectly." Gyomei said.

As the meeting started, the Pillars which were composed of Tomioka Giyu, Kocho Shinobu, Uzui Tengen, Shinazugawa Sanemi, and Himejima Gyomei knelt and bowed down as Kagaya and his children were kneeling under the shade of his home. While one slayer then knelt at the sidelines not joining the Pillars.

'That's Rengoku-san before he became a Pillar.'
Tanjiro thought as he look down at Kyojuro from the rooftop.

"It's been half a year my children. How have you all been doing?" Kagaya greeted to start the meeting.

"Fine. But your health is the most important of all, Oyakata-sama."

"Things have gotten a lot more lonely since before. Kibutsuji's strength is still growing as well. Forgive me for this but I will have to ask you for more requests in due time. I want you all to support each other and strive to achieve your duties more than ever before." Kagaya explained.

"Understood." Sanemi replied.
"By the way, Oyakata-sama. Why is a non-Pillar swordsman here?"

"What heppened to the Flame Pillar Rengoku Shinjuro-dono?" Gyomei asked.

'Ara~, the meeting's just starting yet someone's already in a foul mood.'
Kazumi sighed still in her calm demeanor.

Giyu remained quiet as Shinobu just looked at Kyojuro.

'Even Shinobu-san took her sister's place now. Sorry my dear but, I still can't show you where she is.'

Shinobu and Kanae just looked at her as they smile and continue to watch.