Chapter 15: The Demonic Inn(part 2)

Shin charged towards Kazumi with his hardened silk linen rods to her sword. Kazumi lift it up to defend herself, she could hear the sounds of metal, she have confirmed now that the linens really turned hard as metal. Shin tried to land a kick on Kazumi's side but she dodged it by jumping back. She swung her sword again stopping Shin's attacks, he kept on attacking her with his rods while she kept on deflecting his attacks. He soon backed away then stabbed his rods on the ground.

"Blood demon art: Flying Linens."

The cut linens on the ground started to float and fold into a needle like cloth and flew to her direction. She flipped back to dodge some of them while deflecting the others with her sword. Shin took advantage of Kazumi protecting herself from the needle-like clothes to attack her. He swung his rods trying to hit her chest and head, Kazumi bended back and backflipped to dodge the attack. The other needles flew to her direction again, she spun around and stopped holding four of it in between her left fingers then threw it at Shin's direction.

He dodged the attack by stepping aside, distracted from dodging, Kazumi quickly kicked him on the back then used her knees on his abdomen. He spat out some of his saliva from the impact, he felt like one of his ribs just got broken. He moved his rod quickly to hit Kazumi's side but she blocked it with her sword. He then moved the other one in which Kazumi blocked with her arm. He gave Kazumi a kick on the abdomen that sent her back a little.

"Tch! You're quick at protecting yourself from my attacks kid. But let's have more fun." Shin said as he flick his fingers.

Kazumi soon looked above just to be poured by a lot of blood, she got covered by it and so did the room. Even Shin received a little if not for his linens that covered him. Despite that, Kazumi didn't even flinch, she just stood there smiling at Shin like nothing happened. Shin soon charged at her hitting her with his rods. The attacks got stronger and heavier, yet Kazumi just kept on deflecting it with her swords.

She soon catches one of Shin's rods before kicking him on his abdomen again, that sent him flying away. His back hit the wall behind him. As his rods fell down the ground, Kazumi quickly slashed his abdomen. He quickly jumped back not to receive even more cuts.

"Blood Demon Art: Silk Spear."

His two rods instantly turned back into pieces of linens then flew towards him. The linens and even more linens combined together forming a spear with both tips having a blade. Shin smirked at this.

"So.... you just turned your two rods into one, that's quite amazing." Kazumi calmly said smiling at him.

This made a vein pop out of Shin's forehead. He's obviously annoyed at what Kazumi just said. He instantly ran towards her and lifted his spear aimed to hit her. Kazumi jumped back as a crater formed on the spot where the spear hit. Shin charged at her again using his spear to hit her, spinning it then using the blades on the tip to wound her. His blades were met by nothing but silk linens, her sword's forming little sparks as the two blades hit the other.

'This kid, I can't even scratch him with my claws nor this spear of mine. Yet he already wounded me.'
Shin thought as he get frustrated that he can't even land a single scratch on Kazumi.

He gritted his teeth and made his attacks even more powerful, faster than before, and with much accuracy.

"Blood Demon Art: ......" He lifted his right arm as the linens that were left scattered around rose up.
".... Extended Spear!!!"

The pieces flew around the spear and attached their selves. As the clothes continue to merge as one, the longer the spear becomes, until not even a single piece of silk linen can be seen on the floor.