Chapter 95: Sleep Tight

After hearing what Ringo said, irk marks appeard on the Pillars' foreheads as they glare at her.

"Please calm down now—"

"Shut up! Who are you?!" Sanemi exclaimed cutting Kai off his words.

"Shit." Fuji cussed as she sweatdropped and quickly stopped Kai from standing up.
"Come on now, don't mind them." She whispered.

"I'll beat him up." Kai cursed under his breath which Zenitsu, Tengen, and Kanae heard.

"Huh? Oi Shinazugawa! He said he'll beat you up." Tengen said smirking at Sanemi.

"Idiot! You should've just shut up!" Shinjuro exclaimed as he smack Tengen's head with his fist.

"Gyaaaaah!!! It hurts old man!" Tengen exclaimed as he touch the bump on his head with tears showing at the corner of his eyes.

Mitsuri covered her mouth to stop herself from laughing. While Inosuke just laughed it out with Zenitsu.

"Stop laughing." Tengen said as he glare at the two.

Inosuke and Zenitsu instantly shut their mouths and looked away.

"Next question." Ringo said.

"Now my turn to ask! How did Kazumi taught you the Breath of Flames?!" Kyojuro asked.

"Through Aiko's help. Kazumi-sama wrote the movements and the way the user breathes from the information she got from her and the observations she performed. That's how she managed to teach me the Breath of Flames." Ringo answered as she cover her mouth and yawn.

"Observation? What do you mean exactly by that?" Kyojuro asked once again.

"She observed each and everyone of you with Aiko's permission. But none of you knew since she did it secretly and behind the shadows." Ringo answered.

This gave them a sudden shock as everyone's faces became serious.

"So you're saying, she already knew us even before she became a Pillar?" Gyomei asked.

"Yes." Ringo simply answered.

"That's also how she taught me the Mist Breathing that you use, Muichiro." Yuichiro said as he look at his younger twin.
"She watched you train and wrote the important details she managed to get. Then, she taught it all to me."

"Unbelievable." Sanemi said.
"How could a mere kid like her do such a thing?! You're kidding!"

"If I'm joking, do you think I'll waste much of my time here talking to everyone of you? Think again Shinazugawa." Ringo replied.

"....Well, she lost her mother from a demon so, maybe that explains why she's grown mature so much in such a short time. Although she's still a child, I also can't believe she's been watching us." Mitsuri said.

"You can say that." Ringo replied.
"But there are lots of things that could change those words of yours."

They all looked confused. Everyone of them lost their loved ones from demons. Giyu who lost his older sister and bestfriend from a demon, Kanae and Shinobu who lost their parents from a demon, Sanemi who lost his younger siblings and have to kill her mother who turned into a demon leaving only Genya alive, Gyomei who lost the children he took care of from a demon, Muichiro who nearly lost Yuichiro from a demon, Obanai who lost his family and relatives from a demon, Inosuke who never knew who his mother is because of a demon, Tanjiro who lost his family from a demon leaving only Nezuko alive and turned into one, and many more. And they were sure, Kazumi have been through the very same thing.

"She lost her mother from a demon so how could you say that as if you're not affected?" Giyu asked.

"Not affected? Don't talk like you're not with them when everyone of you turned your backs from her, Tomioka. I'm affected too. Seeing my Master keep it all to herself and not talk about it to anyone. Now that's the end, if you guys wanna stay here then so be it. I'm going back." Ringo answered as she stood up and walk out.