Chapter 126: Splendid

The Pillars all have shocked expressions on their faces upon hearing Kagaya's words.

'I told him to keep me a secret yet here he is giving them a hint.'

"May we know who this person is Oyakata-sama?" Gyomei asked.

"My apologies. But this person would like to keep it a secret so I can't tell anyone of you who this person is just yet." Kagaya answered.

They all sighed in disappointment but, they're willing to wait.

Their scene changed again, they're now at the streets of Tokyo as Kazumi's now watching Kyojuro walk alongside Mitsuri. But then, a child suddenly bumped her from behind and fell on the ground. Mitsuri then crouched down to check on him as he started crying.

"Hey! What are you doing to my child?!" The mother exclaimed as she came and hugged her child.

"Eh? N-No, wait, I...." Mitsuri stuttered as she wave her hands frantically.

"What's wrong with your hair? Oh.... you even have a sword. I see! You're a kidnapper!" The mother mocked as she looked disgustingly at Mitsuri.
"I'll call the cops and—!" She got cut when Kyojuro grabbed her child and put him on his shoulder.

"Excuse me! Your child just tripped over and fell!" Kyojuro exclaimed.

'*sighs*.... Can't he be any louder?.... And also, Mitsuri-san's hair color is beautiful. What's with her?'
She just watch them calmly still with a smile not until the person behind her talked.

"What's an old hag doing here?"

Kazumi then turned around to look at the man and just gave him a closed eye smile.

"You look young yet your hair's similar to an old hag, what are you?!" The man spat out as he looked away in disgust and left her alone.

'Have I done something wrong to him? Or is he really just in a bad mood?'

"How rude! Kazumi-chan's hair color is cute!" Mitsuri huffed as she frown at the man.

Her words went unheared by the man walking away since this is just her memories.

"Weird hair...." the child said as he look at Kyojuro.

"My family's had it for generations! I'm sure it's because my ancestors ate a ton of shrimp tempura!" Kyojuro replied.

"Ahahaha, so weird!" The child laughed.

The mother and son then walked away as Mitsuri stood there with a sad expression on her face.

"Appearances are a trivial problem! You don't need to feel so down!" Kyojuro exclaimed towards Mitsuri lifting her spirit up.

Shortly, an explosion happened. Kyojuro covered Mitsuri while the people around started to scream and ran away.

"Rengoku-san! I'll go help!" Mitsuri said as she ran.

"Wait!" Kyojuro stopped her as a bullet passed by right in front of her face hitting the wall beside her.

'He's really into morphing humans. First he made a demon as a lower rank two who can use his bones as a weapon, and now another demon of the same rank who uses guns.'

Kazumi watched as Kyojuro disappeared from his spot and followed him. She watched as he swung his blade in front of the demon.

"Flame Breathing, first form: Unknowing Fire!"

He sent a single slash attack at the demon who managed to block his face with his arms. He then managed to jump back and regenerate. As Kyojuro stood on the edge looking at him.