Chapter 80: Evening Strikes

The next day, Kazumi woke up early and finished her short training before getting herself ready for a mission. But before she left, she decided to let everyone wake up first.

"Eh? You guys are going to stay here for a week?" Kazumi asked hearing her family's decision.

"Yes. But that is, if it's alright for you." Tetsuya said showing a sheepish smile.

"Of course it's alright for me! However, aren't you suppose to worry about your pregnant wife Tomoe-nii?" Kazumi asked looking at her eldest brother.

"Don't worry, I already informed her about this before we left and she let me." Tomoe answered.

"Please agree! We promise not to cause any ruckus!" Touya pleaded.

Him and his older brothers, including Ayato and his friends, looked at her with puppy-dog eyes. Their hands clasped at each other looking like they are kids pleading for candies.

"Alright, alright. As long as you guys won't cause any ruckus." Kazumi agreed.

They all cheered hearing this.

"But how about your works back there father?" Kazumi asked looking at Tetsuya.

"No worries! I finished them before we all came here!" Tetsuya answered his eyes sparkling.

'They're.... well prepared I see.'
Kazumi thought.

"I have to leave now then. I still have a mission." Kazumi said excusing herself.

Everyone of them see her off.

"I'll be back in no time!"

She gave them a final glance and a hand wave before completely walking away to leave.
¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤

[At the Butterfly Estate....]

     Tanjiro's currently inside Shinobu's office for his final check-up.

"Alright, your jaw's healed. Sorry I can't see you off but goodluck in the future." Shinobu said.

"Thank you Shinobu-san! But I still have one thing to ask."

"What is it?"

"Have you ever heard of Hinokami Kagura?"

"No."

"Then how about Fire Breathing?"

"No."

Tanjiro ended up explaining everything to her in hopes of getting an answer.

"I see. For some reason, your father was using Fire Breathing huh? So you think you might learn something by asking someone who uses the same breathing." Shinobu said putting a finger under her chin.
"There isn't any such thing as Fire Breathing, but there is Flame Breathing."

"Aren't they the same?"

"I don't know the particulars. Sorry. The name for such things is important. But you musn't call it Fire Breathing when it's Flame Breathing. It may be a good idea to ask Rengoku-san, the Flame Pillar, about it. Let's send a crow to do it. Though, it will be a little while until a reply comes."

Tanjiro went out and walked along the empty halls of the estate until he smelled something. As he walk, another slayer showed up from the other corner of the halls. Tanjiro stepped aside a little but he still bumped him. He has a tall and a bit of a masculine figure, his hair in mohawk style.

'Hm?.... that guy.... was at the final selection!'
Tanjiro thought as he look back to the guy who bumped him.
'He hit the white haired girl from back then. He's really grown quickly.... and why is he here? And what is that scent?.... What is it'
He asked himself as he still kept on looking at him.