Chapter 26: Stone Castle(pt.2)

The three of them turned their heads to look at the direction of the voice. They saw a figure standing on the corridor at the second floor of the castle, his bright blue eyes with slanted pupils looking down at them. His smile can clearly be seen from their spot. His long straight navy-blue hair reaching his waist, he's wearing a blue kimono and a red haori over it with black vertical stripes.

"Two men and a girl eh? Those doors won't be opened without a girl touching it. I'm really blessed tonight."

Kyojuro's smile just disappeared right after hearing those words and Sanemi's hands balled into fists.

"Yes you are blessed demon. For you will meet your end tonight." Kazumi calmly replied.
"These two here are obviously angry now."

"So what? Besides, I'm sure all three of you would just end up dead. But I should praise you first little girl, you're really calm even though those two are angry. This is a real blessing." He said landing down from the second floor to the first.
"You know, you're really cute and beautiful, I just can't help but ask you a very special question."

"What is it then?"

"Ah, really?! Well then, will you be my wife, miss slayer?!" He asked in a cheerful voice reaching a hand out.

His question just made the two men flinch and glare at him. He felt like if only glaring could kill, he'd be dead.

"Wife?! Do you really think we'll let that happen SCUM?!" Sanemi said charging at him with his sword.

The demon successfully dodge it by jumping away and appearing near Kazumi and Kyojuro's position, he tried grabbing Kazumi but he felt his arms cut off with a burning sensation.

"After all you've done, you'll ask her to be your wife? Not a chance." Kyojuro said pointing his sword at him.

"I already expected this fight not to end up so easily." The demon regenerated his arm.
"So I also prepared surprises!"

"Shinazugawa! Take Kazumi and go up, I'll handle this guy here!" Kyojuro ordered not taking his eyes off the demon.

"Be careful Kyojuro-san! Let's see each other outside the castle later." Kazumi said clasping her hands together giving Kyojuro a closed eye smile.

'Is that a cheer for him?'
The demon thought as he watch the two go up.

He soon felt a sword slash his waist, he jumped away to gain some distance from Kyojuro and regenerated. He smirked as if he just realized something.

"A Pillar. You're Pillar."

"Yes I am and so what?"

"Tell me.... is that guy you called Shinazugawa a Pillar too and that little girl.... is she a—" The demon got cut off from his words.

"Yes! All three of us are Pillars! So don't you even dare underestimate us!" He got his self ready for his next move.

"Flame Breathing, first form: Unknowing Fire!"

Kyojuro charged to the demon at a high speed sending a single slash aimed to decapitate him. The demon didn't have time to jump away from his attack and so, his head got cut off. As soon as his head was about to fall down the ground, he grabbed it and jumped away.

'He.... could still move?!'
Kyojuro thought as he look at the demon away from him.

"Decapitating me is utterly useless Kyojuro. Useless." The demon put his head back on as he charge at Kyojuro.

"Blood Demon Art: Mud Pool."

The demon put his hand down the floor, the floor slowly turned into mud as Kyojuro ran to the stairs to not get caught. The demon walked on it like it's nothing.