Storm

Full name: Storm H, (Hunter) Castford
[Pronounced - Store-mm / Hun-T-err / Cast-ff-ord]
~

Age:

During comic's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, he is 16.

During the comic's 8, 9, and others after, he is 26.

Species: Hedgehog

Height: Body (7'9), ears (12 inch)

Ethnicity: English/Irish

~

{Info}

Storm grew up with his older sister BrightHeart and their parents. (Who I already named in BH's info chapter.)

He attended the same highschool as his sister, he decided to take science, medical, and mechanic classes, not that he needed the mechanical one as much as he was already building small inventions from a young age.

When he graduated, he tagged along with his sister and moved into her treehouse.
There underneath it he built his lab, where he would experiment, as well as it doubled as a second large house for the two.

(Later it would come in handy after the other's moved in.)

In his spare time for money, he was known for building hover boards and other useful inventions.
One of his best inventions is a microboard self-constructing van, which he uses only in case of emergency's or quick transport.

~

{Powers}

Storm, as his name suggests, can control and manipulate lighting.
He can form electricity right from his hands, which in some cases is very useful to him since he tinkers with mechanical things a-lot.

Ability side effects:

He has to constantly be drinking liquids or consuming anything containing high levels of electrolytes.
If he doesn't, his abilities will not be as efficient.
He also cannot just use them constantly without getting tired, but if he has access to something with electrolytes, he can go on a little longer, but not forever.

~

{Extra info}

His eyes glow slightly in dark areas, this is caused by the constant flow of electricity inside him.

He is in a relationship with BlackStar (during the start of the 7th comic and continues on throughout the series,) and is the father to ZoeyStar, and SamStar.

He has Atychiphobia.

[Atychiphobia is the fear of failure, or failing to accomplish something.]

He was perscribed glasses but barely wears them, as he prefers contacts since his glasses get in the way too often for him.

He is left-handed.

~

{Personality and relations with others}

He is the comedian of the group, although he isn't joking as often as you'd think.
He's pretty serious, but very easy going, he is always in his own world doing his own things, he can be pretty oblivious to other's worries or problems, (this gets better however as he matures.)

In the past he was the quiet one. He would speak when nessacary but he typically was just fine not speaking.
This is mostly due to the fact he's always daydreaming, whether it be about some new invention, or the outcomes of a situation he might find himself in.

In the future he is still quite tranquill, but he is better about speaking aloud.
When he does decide to speak, they are usually commands of some kind or random facts, but sometimes they can be ideas that are often helpful in certain situations.

His ideas are generally appreaticated by the others and help out tremendously, only when their useful that is.

~

Voiceclaim(s)

{ Alec Benjamin - Outrunning Karma }

(Song voiceclaim) Voice accuracy - ☆☆☆

(Depending on the amount of stars, (that being between 1-5), accuracy basically just means the rating of how well the voice is fit for the character, a lower rating usually means it's either missing an accent or a certain pitch.)