BlackStar

Full name: Black Star
[Pronounced - Bl-ack / St-arr]

~

Age:

During comic's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, she is 17.

During the comic's 8, 9, and others after, she is 27.

Species: Hedgehog

Height: Body (7'8), ears (15 inch)

Ethnicity: Russian/Czechoslovakian/French

~

{Info}

BlackStar grew up with the same parents and home as her older brother DarkStar.
From a young age she was trained by her mother, as her brother was trained by their father.

When she was fifteen, she managed to fake her identity to go through with her public training with her brother at a nearby school.

She was given her scar by her brother after he attacked her with his sword during their trials at the Arena.

After DarkStar ran away she was more joyful then sad.
She had always wanted the attention of her father to herself since he was always with DarkStar for training or just around him more overall.

Although, her chances of getting her fathers attention hadn't increased as she had hoped, after DarkStar left NightStar wouldn't leave his room for weeks sometimes.

She began to spite her brother believing his choices were selfish and were the reason NightStar was the way he was.
Her thought process during most of it was that him running away was the reason she couldn't get her father to notice her.

A month or so later, she heard about the current "super" villains defeat and she recgonized the person as her brother.

She took her mother's mask and modified it before leaving one night to the castle where her brother had been staying before.

Upon reaching it she was greeted by the soldiers that DarkStar had left behind after being defeated.
She announced to them that she was DarkStar's sister and that she was only trying to find him and needed their help.
They all agreed, not knowing they were being tricked.

~

{Powers}

Red tinted Dark magic, orb forming, Decay, and energy blasts.
'Energy blast' is the ability to release matter/energy on a specific target area.

Ability side effects:

Typically she will only ever become fatiuged, but if she were to go past her limit, it can start to take effect on her body.
Such as, over exhaustion that can last for days depending on how much she used and at what given amount of time, as-well as organ damage, especially when using the 'decay' ability.

~

{Extra info}

(During comic 2.) BlackStar had gotten into a scuffle with her brother in the woods at night, after he went out to take a walk after he couldn't sleep.
She then proceeded to stab him leaving him for dead, he would have died had his magic not perserved his body long enough to be found the next day.

She is in a relationship with Storm, and is the mother to ZoeyStar, and SamStar.

She has Autophobia.

[Autophobia is the fear of being alone.]

She has Golden Child Syndrome.

She has albinism, but due to her Decay magic she appears as black.
If she were to lose her magic she would lose the pigment in her fur and turn white, her eyes would lighten as-well.

She is right-handed.

~

{Personality and relations with others}

BlackStar is the energetic slightly annoying type, she is a mix between her father and mother personality wise.

She cares for her father more then she cares about herself and others at times.

She is serious, but also very cheerful, she is always worrying over and trailing behind her father and is always quick to assist him if needed.

Her relationship with her brother improved after she came back from her banishment to help against their father.

Overall she is cheerful, stubborn, genuine, and kind of annoying.
She is, between her and DarkStar, the brute.

She is always looking to fight, however in the future her views on fighting change and she develops a slight dissatisfaction for fighting.

Although, if need be, she is always willing to show off her skills.

~

Voiceclaim(s)

{ Ashe - Moral Of The Story / Interlude IV (Showtime) }

(Song voiceclaim 1.) Voice accuracy - ☆☆☆☆

(Song voiceclaim 2.) Voice accuracy - ☆☆

(Depending on the amount of stars, (that being between 1-5), accuracy basically just means the rating of how well the voice is fit for the character, a lower rating usually means it's either missing an accent or a certain pitch.)

[ She is the female part of this. v ]