[- Explaination Of Groups And Things So People Can Understand Stuff Easier -]

-
I decided to make this so people can get a better understanding of games like the Arena, places like the Lab and Castle, and groups like the TVC and VC etc.

It's not written seriously though.
Because i don't have time for some formal descriptions of places and things in a comic series abt old men furries who have beef with eachother.
(Jk, but y'know.)

It may contain (some?) spoilers for some unmentioned unions and story plot stuff, just wanted to address that before you read just in case.

_________________________
-Groups-

-
TVC (The Villain Council)
The TVC is a council of villains in the series.
It is made up of villains from all kinds of families, as in my series there is more then one family of 'villains'.
I put that in half-quotations because not all families in the council are exactly villains per-say, just bad people with high reputations in the villain community.

There's two chapters about the TVC specifically in the "OTHER OC Info Book + Other Stuff" I have published if you wanna know a more in-depth explaination on it.
-

-
VC (Void Council)
The VC is another council of villains in the series, except as their name suggests, they are a council that is in charge of the Void.
The VC is run by Moon(Star) and has a few members those being SunStar, VoidStar and etc.
They're basically like the government of the Void and in charge of everything that goes on in it.
-

-
Black River Tribe
The Black River Tribe is a tribe that lives on a little island in the middle of the Star Sea.
It was originally lead by Krista Auburn but the leadership was passed onto Arian Lancaster later on.
-

-
MindWalkers / Void MindWalkers / Sun Realm MindWalkers
-
MindWalkers are a bunch of people who live in the mountains North of Mobius.
They do magic and stuff and like to live like traditional village people might, but it's just winter themed.
They were lead by Versallies Allard before the leadership was transfered over to Maura Xane later on when she returned.

Void MindWalkers are just regular MindWalkers who died and went to live in the Void, they are lead by Conroy Xane.

The same goes for Sun Realm MindWalkers, the same people, they just live somewhere different, with a different leader too of course.
-

-
WHS (Witch Hunter Society)
-
The WHS are a neighboring enemy to the MindWalkers.
As their name implies, they hunt 'witches', or in their case anyone with abnormal/supernatural abilites.
They only hunt the MindWalkers and they are so dedicated to it that they actually moved from their ancestral homelands and followed the MindWalkers to the mountains just so that they could continue trying to wipe them out.

They like genocide and hate magic ppl.

-
TFU (The Freedom Union)
The TFU is a union formed by MoonStar.
They're basically like the VC just ruled differently with different leaders.
-

-
TAS (The Arcane Sanctuary)
The TAS is a kingdom ruled by Odette Dupot and Victor Francis.
They live behind the Castle in some hilly forest-y areas by a mountain, they like tunnels too.
They're a monarchy and rule under a king/queen with dukes/duchess' and counts/countess' etc.
It's a French-Latin kingdom btw.
-