MoonStar

Full name: Moon Star
[Pronounced - M-oon / St-arr]

~

Age: 56 (age of death, 21)

Species: Hedgehog

Height: Body (8'8) ears (17 inch)

Ethnicity: Russian/Czechoslovakian

~

{Info}

MoonStar is the older brother of NightStar.
From a young age he spent most of his time daydreaming of being the one to take over Mobius, something his past ancestors couldn't accomplish.

But his family doubted him, especially his father, he didn't believe it was possible as it'd been over three hundred years, and still no one was able to do it.
Despite his father's doubtful attitude, he trained as often as he was allowed, more so then his brother.

Him and his brother would often have small scuffles in the woods, practicing their fighting against one another.
He would always manage to beat him, that is until he entered his teen years.

Once they had grown older, NightStar had become the victor in most every training they ever had.
Their father grew increasingly dissapointed in him for falling so easily into defeat by his brother, which in turn, caused him to spite his brother for being their fathers 'favorite' and he developed a jealousy against his brother.

He would often yell at NightStar and on occasion hit him.
Nothing terrible enough to get him in trouble however, he would purposely maybe slap him upside the head as a "joke" or during their scuffles, he might try harder to hurt NightStar.

As they grew older, by the time he was nineteen, him and NightStar set out on their assignment at the school and it was a success.
And he finally had gotten some praise from his father for his success for completeing the misson.

A few years later, they finished their training and were enlisted into the Arena.
He had made it to the finals, and was was forced to battle against his brother.

He thought if he could defeat his brother he would finally win at something against him and perhaps his father would recgonize his potential as a villain and finally earn back the praises he had yearned for.
When NightStar offered to let himself down and surrender he disagreed.

He argued that he wasn't going to win through surrender, as it was pathetic and weak to him.
So, he attacked NightStar, and in the end that's what got him killed.

After he had died, he was taken to the Void, and was soon greeted by other dead relatives.
In the same time span, he began acting out and refusing to listen to anyone.

He attempted to attack Moon after getting into an argument qith him and this resulted in his banishment to the Static Forest, where all the other 'unstable' villain's lived.
He remained there for 31 years, claiming his own part of the forest. Despite not being there as long as some of the others he was feared, mainly because he was a Star and his temper made him unpredictible.

Only a few years into his banishment to the Static Forest, he stumbled upon the Deep void and fell into the Star Sea gaining his 'Void form' after he was rescued by a group of MindWalkers living in the Void.
The leader of the MindWalker's, Conroy, also taught him how to speak their language Marikin, so that he could engage in conversations with the people of the village easier.

During his time in the Void he began to get visits from a young hedgehog who he didn't know the name of at first, but it was in fact DarkStar.
He started out his meetings with the young DarkStar haunting and scaring him, but soon he began to grow bored of it and decided to talk to him.