BrightHeart

Full name: Bright Heart, Castford
[Pronounced - Brr-EYE-tt / Harr-t / Cast-ff-ord]

~

Age:

During comic's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, she is 17.

During the comic's 8, 9, and others after, she is 28.

Species: Hedgehog

Height: Body (7'1), ears (12 inch)

Ethnicity: English/Irish

~

{Info}

Bright grew up in a small town outside of the city with her mother, (Rosalina Castford) father, (Thunder Castford) and two younger brothers. (Storm, Blaze.)
She attended highschool for a year and then dropped out later, (she was sixteen at the time.)

She doesn't have much of a informative past, as it is pretty average as backstories could go.

~

{Powers}

She can form light orbs in her hands and use them as a projectile toward her attackers, as well as a radius blast of light up to 20 yards.

Her "super form" is not much different, no physical changes.
She curls into a ball and hovers 2-3 feet off the ground, she then uses her built up energy to dispute a super nova that can cover 9 miles of area.

Ability side effects:

For her natural powers, she will only ever usually be fatigued by it, especially after using it nonstop for a long period of time.
She physically cannot use them anymore if she pushes herself too far.
After a super nova, she will always pass out usually afterwards.

~

{Extra info}

She is the partner to Falcon Clawson, as well as mother to FeatherHeart Clawson.

Her rainbow eyes are caused by her aura, (or light) refracting off of her pupils causing them to appear rainbow.
Without her powers, their actually white.

She has Thantophobia.

[Thantophobia is the fear of losing someone you love or care about.]

Her ears will twitch when she is nervous or excited.

She is ambidextrous.

~

{Personality and relations with others}

She is the most positive out of everyone, but not annoyingly positive.
She always has trouble minding her own business when she thinks someone or something(s) is wrong and or, someone's hurt.

She is overall, caring, happy, snoopy sometimes, stubborn, and has a friendly persona.

In the past she was quite oblivious, well to a certain extent.
If someone was angry with her she typically wouldn't understand right away, or she would brush it off.

She was always willing to help others, even the bad guys.
But she had to learn later on you can't always help the enemies.

Some are meant to be left alone.

In the future she learns to rid herself of her oblivion.
She learns to think in a situation, no matter how rough or dangerous.

But old habits typically don't die and she does panic slightly in a dangerous situation.
Her first thoughts in these situations is to assist the people she cares for the most.

So you won't see her fighting the enemy head on most of the time unless she is needed to help.

~

Voiceclaim(s)

{ Syence - Nice Girl }

(Song voiceclaim) Voice accuracy - ☆☆☆☆

(Depending on the amount of stars, (that being between 1-5), accuracy basically just means the rating of how well the voice is fit for the character, a lower rating usually means it's either missing an accent or a certain pitch.)