Firebolt (Malik)

Full name: Fire Bolt, Karrnan
(First real name: Malik)
[Pronounced - FF-EYE-err / Bow-Lt / Kar-nn-nin | Maa-LL-ick]
~

Age:

During comic's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, he is 19.

During the comic's 8, 9, and others after, he is 29

Species: Jackal

Height: Body (9'0), ears (16 inch)

Ethnicity: African/Arabic

~

{Info}

Firebolt grew up an only child between his parents, Heather Sara Karnnan, (Anderson) and Clawd T, (Tucker) Karnnan.
When he was six, his father was killed.

During the time when he was older, he formed his own group of bandits from his clan (Infinite Squad) and would go out with them often.
When he turned eighteen however, he ran away from the Infinite Squad and started a new life in the city.

He went to college, and there met three boys, Jack Dann, Aurther Francis, and Vixen Howarts.
Jack was the leader of a "gang" he called the Wolf Pack. They, at the time, were the most infamous people in their school, and Firebolt decided to join them.

A year later, he met Falcon at the same school.
He didn't say he was apart of the "gang" however to Falcon, as Falcon disliked them, and Firebolt didn't want him to feel conflicted because of that.

He also never mentioned to anyone about his family or where he originally came from, as his clan was known for theft and murder and they were wanted over the majority of Mobius.

~

{Powers}

None

~

{Extra info}

The stripes on his muzzle aren't something he inherited, they are a marking of his clan.
Every person in the Infinite Squad has black stripes on their face so  everyone can be easily identified as to who is apart of their clan, and who isn't.

He is in a relationship with Juniper,
and is the father to Angie.

He has a very faded southern accent.
He does not use slang at all, and hearing his accent is merely impossible unless you listen very closely.

He has Agoraphobia.

[Agoraphobia is the fear of not having a sense of control in a situation or place.]

Firebolt isn't his real name, it's a gang alias.
He earned his 'new name' after a successful bank hiest he and his party pulled, and afterwards the members of his gang chose his 'new name' as the tradition goes.

He is skilled with a handgun and it is his perferred weapon when it is available, although he doesn't mind using hand-to-hand or a bat either.

He is right-handed.

~

{Personality and relations with others}

He naturally is a silent person, when he speaks it's usually because of something he deems important to talk about or a rude remark about someone else.
He doesn't care if his words or opinons hurt others, he is generally an angry person but keeps it under wraps until he thinks it's nessacary to let it out, which is usually at the wrong times.

He is very Belligerent but inside he can be kind hearted although he never shows it, not even for Juniper or Falcon.
He is always in some kind of angry state wether it be his expression or his attitude.

He does of course show love and kindness to his family and friends, but not in the way that some would deem "normal."

He doesn't do physical affection most the time but he will on occasion.
He only allows Juniper and his daughter giving him any kind of affection, he doesn't tolerate others very well.

His relationship with his family is great, as well as his friends, but he isn't so kind toward NightStar, MoonStar, and Valerie.
He is quick to judge people based off of their history or looks.

As of in the future, he has progressively gotten better with his attitude and anger issues but he still has a strong dislike for the Star's.
He tends to call them names on occasion, or try to start fights, which can start some arguments but it's the norm for the group by then.

~

Voiceclaim(s)

{ GTA 5 - Lamar Davis }

(Voiceclaim) Voice accuracy - ☆☆☆

(Depending on the amount of stars, (that being between 1-5), accuracy basically just means the rating of how well the voice is fit for the character, a lower rating usually means it's either missing an accent or a certain pitch.)