Isis

Full name: Isis Nabil
[Pronounced - EE-sis / Nah-bill]
~

Age: 42,991 (age of death, unknown.)

Species: Caracal

Height: Body (10'4), ears (16 inch).

Ethnicity: Egyptian

~

{Info}

Isis was born in Kemet (Egypt) during the beginning of it's empire.
Most of her childhood was spent inside, her parents always made sure to keep her hidden away as their kind, (Mobians) were still fairly new to the humans and often were hunted down.

By the time she was a young adult she set out from her family in search of a better, 'less boring life.'
During her time as a runaway, she didn't have many places she could find refuge in for a long time, as most of the villages were made aware of her disappearance and were on the hunt for her, or rather on the look-out, as many believed she had been killed by humans, so, she took to a vagrant lifestyle and was forced to hunt and steal to survive.

During her journey from the Nile, where she was born, she traveled east inward toward Uat-Ur (The Mediterranean sea), she planned to settle in a region close to the Hittite Empire, hoping that being close enough to a new area would lower her chances of being recognized and from there she may have a chance to begin a new life.

On her way, she encountered a group of humans, growing up with the idea that they were dangerous and not to be trusted she made an attempt to flee, but they cornered her and fell to the ground before her believing she was the Goddess Bastet.
They ushered her to follow them, despite her efforts to deny their request they were persistant and she eventually gave in.

They escorted her back to their empire to meet their pharaoh, and upon meeting her the pharaoh too was brought to believe she was Bastet and referred to her as such.
Seeing as the humans worshiped her and offered her anything, she took advantage of it and decided to go along with the humans beliefs.

The pharaoh made a deal with her, that in return for her 'magical protection' of the empire and it's people, she could have anything she wanted.
She agreed to the pact and later was built a personal temple near the pharaohs palace.

After her arrival, the human citizens had been made aware of her presence and were encouraged to see her and give gifts and pray to her.
Although she was confused by the humans' obsession with her, she went along with it.

The humans also often used her to drive 'evil spirits' away and dubbed her as a goodluck charm of sorts.
Even though she knew she was being used by the humans for their strange beliefs she allowed them to continue with it as long as she got something out of it afterwards.

The humans often would pressure her into performing her 'miracles' and she was forced to fake having supernatural qualities, but the humans soon began to become suspicious of her after nothing would happen, especially the pharaoh.
When the pharaoh's wife fell ill to a disease, she was made to perform a 'healing spell' and drive the queen's illness away, but a few days later the queen died.

The pharaoh was outraged and she was forced to lie that the 'Gods needed the queen', and that 'it was all apart of their plan.'
The pharaoh believed her, and she was let off with barely any consequences.

For many years the empire was brought to believe she was the only of her kind, (a God), but as more Mobians began appearing around the area of the empire and more and more humans began having and telling others of their sightings, many began to believe perhaps she wasn't the only one.
She desperately made any attempt she could to convince the humans and pharaoh that she was the Goddess, and that the new surge of Mobians were actually demons in disguise sent by the God Apophis to bring about the end of the world.