Seifer

Full name: Seifer Mallor
[Pronounced - Say-f-err / M-al-or]

~

Age: 1,337 (age of death, 1,337.)

Species: Long-eared hedgehog/Dragon

Height: Body (9'8), ears (16 inch)

Ethnicity: English(British)/MindWalker

~

{Info}

Seifer grew up in the MindWalker village Silverkeep between his parents, Serafina Mallor, (Claro), and Arloh Mallor.
His bond with his parents was never the greatest, as they were always out patrolling or training, he was forced to practically raise himself from a young age.

He was an only child, and from a very young age he strived to become leader of the MindWalkers.
When he was around seven, he became friends with the leaders son, Callan.

He had always been envious of Callan's life as he had, in the eyes of Seifer, a perfect life with parents who showered him with attention and loved him.
Seifer, despite his jealousy however, didn't let it get between him and his friend often.

As the years went by, when he was fourteen, and Callan was twelve,
A war broke out between the WHS and the MindWalkers resulting in the death of both his parents, and Callan's father.

After the death of his parents, he worked on becoming a sort've delegate for the MindWalkers.
He taught himself how to perform speeches, and how to gain the trust of a crowd with Callan poised as his audience and supporter.

After about nine more years, Callan was finally old enough to take over the responsibility of being leader.
He nominated Seifer to co-commander of the MindWalkers soon after.

As the years went by, the WHS fell back and stopped attacking the MindWalkers, and he began developing a new jealousy, one of his friend's leadership role.

He traveled into the Void one day through the Void Portal that the MindWalkers kept in a cave on the side of the mountain.
Upon entering, he was greeted by a man, after speaking to him for some time, the man then introduced himself as Baron Nele, (Nell).

He became friends with Baron, visiting him often in the Void.
Baron was an arch-mage who also happened to be a Pure Dark magic wielder.
He was intrigued by his powers, so Baron acknowledged this and taught him how to use it, Baron taught him a summoning spell for the magic and he began to use Pure Dark magic often, resulting in his face darkening, and his eye color changing to black.

He decided he was going to use this new found power to get what he wanted, control.
He later on chose a day to lead Callan up a mountain, where he then killed him.

When he returned, he deluded the MindWalkers into thinking the WHS had killed Callan.
This resulted in new tension to arise between the MindWalkers and WHS.

He was soon appointed the leader as-well.
Upon being nominated, he acted out on the WHS starting unnecessary battles with them.

For awhile, the other MindWalkers thought nothing of this, as they believed the WHS had killed their old leader.
Many years later, the MindWalkers reluctantly began to refuse to follow his orders, as they grew increasingly tired of the fighting and began to doubt him.

They soon started a small rebellion against him and captured him keeping him prisoner.
During the time he was imprisoned they gathered together as a large council and wrote a rule.

The decree forced Seifer to be trapped in the Void Portal, where he would remain prisoner in there for eternity.
The MindWalkers all agreed to the document and used a spell to trap him in the MindScape.