NightStar

Full name: Night Star
[Pronounced - N-ie-t / St-arr]

~

Age: 54 (age of death, around 40)

During comic's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, he is in his 40s.

Species: Hedgehog

Height: Body (8'7) ears (16 inch)

Ethnicity: Russian/Czechoslovakian

~

{Info}

NightStar grew up in a small house in the woods with his older brother and his two parents, VoidStar, and BlitzStar. (Annon)

When he was around seventeen he and his brother were assigned a mission to cause as much havoc without getting caught, at a school nearby that their father commanded they do as a test.

He met ScarletStar around this time, and became friend's with her.

Him and his brother managed to kill one student and injure twelve or more after they dropped a set of stage lights from above onto the people below during a talent show.

After the school test, him and his brother were pulled out of school to continue their training for the Arena.

He managed to make it to the finals of the Arena, including his brother.
His plan was to surrender to his brother so they didn't have to fight. But his brother disagreed and tried to attack him, thus causing them to fight.

In the end, he was pinned to the ground by his brother, and had no choice but to kill him before he died himself.
After the Arena he would spend most days by his brothers grave.
He felt guilty, and couldn't shake the feeling of it for the rest of his years.

A few years later, after his parents moved out of their house, he moved in with ScarletStar and they had DarkStar.

Around this time he was given an invitation to become a member of the TVC ( The Villain Council. )
He accepted and became a member of The High Council soon after.

During the first two years of DarkStar's life, he left to try and take over Mobius and fufill his purpose as a villain.
He went to the Infinite Squad for recruits, since he knew he couldn't take over the whole of Mobius alone without an army at least.

He went to Clawd Karnnan, who was the leader at the time, asking for an alliance.
Clawd disagreed, he argued with him claiming he wanted nothing to do with villain's.

Out of spite he killed him for not agreeing and took over the camp anyways and proclaimed himself as the new captain.

Later on, he was successful in his mission and took over a small portion of the outskirts of Mobius, slowly he began working his way toward the central area of the city.
But his plans were cut short however when a group of heroes had managed to intervene and stop him temporarily.

During their final battle, he faked his death in a car explosion. He saw that he wasn't going to get very far with the people in his way so he decided to cut his villain days short to start training his son.

After some years had passed he enlisted BlackStar and DarkStar for the Arena, as he thought they were both fit and well enough for the challenge finally.

After DarkStar ran away, he delved into a depressive state again, like what he did when his brother died.
He wouldn't move from his bed, and would barely eat for days sometimes, he left the Council as well, blaming them for his son's disappearance.

After a few months however, he grew out of this state, yet he couldn't shake the thoughts of his son and how he did wrong enlisting him so early, he often called himself blind for not noticing DarkStar wasn't ready.

A months after his son's disappearance BlackStar dissapeared one night as-well and didn't return for the months following.
He grew anxious thinking she had ran off like her brother.

After she hadn't come home after a few months, he decided to take it into his own hands to find her and maybe possibly DarkStar.

~

{Powers}

Red tinted dark magic, orb forming, Decay, and energy blasts.
'Energy blast' is the ability to release matter/energy on a specific target area.

Ability side effects:

Typically he will only ever become fatiuged, but if he were to go past his limit, it can start to take effect on his body.
Such as, over exhaustion that can last for days depending on how much he used and at what given amount of time, as-well as organ damage, especially when using the 'decay' ability.

~

{Extra info}

His scar was the result of an attack by his brother before he killed him.

He has Dementophobia, as well as Autophobia and Fennecaphobia.

[Dementophobia is the fear of going insane, or being crazy.]

[Autophobia is the fear of being alone.]

[Fennecaphobia is the fear of foxes.]
(There is some backstory behind this phobia he has. You can find it in my "New OC Info Book.')

He has Golden Child Syndrome.

He has albinism, but due to his Decay magic he appears as black.
If he were to lose his magic his fur would lose it's pigment and he would turn white, his eyes would lighten as-well.

He is right-handed.

~

{Personality and relations with others}

He is a very intelligent and generally cold person.
He speaks factually, and is always willing to give advice when he deems to be needed.

He doesn't show affection much, but he softens a little once MoonStar returns.
Although, despite his brothers return he still does not change much, but isn't as cold and harsh as he once was.

He is quite light hearted actually and loves his family very much, especially his brother.
He tends to get carried away in dangerous situations and he often will overthink the outcomes which can lead to worsening the situation or bettering it.

He cares for his family now, though in the past before he didn't show it ever.
He doesn't show it still as often in the future still, but is certainly more open to verbally giving his affections and physically.

~

Voiceclaim(s)

{ Matt Maltese - As The World Caves In / Princess Chelsea - Cigarette Duet }

(Song voiceclaim 1.) Voice accuracy - ☆☆☆

(Song voiceclaim 2.) Voice accuracy - ☆☆☆☆

(Depending on the amount of stars, (that being between 1-5), accuracy basically just means the rating of how well the voice is fit for the character, a lower rating usually means it's either missing an accent or a certain pitch.)

[ He is the male part of this. v ]