Maura

Full name: Maura Xane (Anders)
[Pronounced - M-arr-ah / Z-ain / (Ann-d-errs)]

Full name in native language: Mowauray Casaynayen
[Pronounced - Mow-ay [like the 'ay' in 'hay'] - un [like the 'un' in 'under'] - ray / Cass-ay-nay-en]

~

Age: 319 (age of death, unknown.)

Species: Hedgehog

Height: Body (7'8), ears (11 inch)

Ethnicity: Scottish/Irish

~

{Info}

Maura was borne into the WHS [Witch Hunter Society.] The day she was born her parents noticed the marking on her forehead.
It wasn't inherited as they knew, so they decided they'd have a discussion with the council of the town to see what they would do with her.

A day later, they decided she was to be taken to the mountains and left there.
They didn't want anything to do with her, as they all believed she was cursed by a Witch.
[AKA a MindWalker.]

After they did so, she was found by a group of MindWalkers from the nearby village Silverkeep, who just so happened to be patrolling the area around the time she was left alone.
Had they not found her a few hours later, she would have frozen to death.

When she was taken back to the village, the commander of the MindWalkers, Zena Xane, decided to adopt her into her family and name her.
Later on as she grew, she was taught to use magic, since she wasn't exactly born with magic.

Around the time she was fifteen, the WHS had been attacking their village almost daily.
So the leader of the MindWalkers decided they would begin fighting back.

Her mother tagged along with the leader to assist a patrol that was being attacked by the WHS.

After the fight, it had turned out Zena had been killed during the battle, and the leader had as well.
After this, she and her adoptive brother, Conroy, were appointed the new leader and commander.

Her hatred for the WHS had become inferior after the death of her mother.
She began trying to persuade her brother to take action against the WHS, but he disagreed.

She became spiteful towards her brother and started a rebellion called the AWH. [Anti-Witch Hunters.]
Her and the rebellion began taking control of, and burning, as many of the WHS towns they could find.

After four years of her burning and destroying the WHS, leaving barely any people or towns left.
Conroy had heard of it, and decided to put his foot down and stop her.

He tried to peacefully persuade her to stop, but she believed he was on the side of the WHS and declared war against him for being a traitor.
After a long five months of fighting back and forth Conroy decided to capture her and decide her fate.

Conroy decided he didn't want to kill her, so he had her pushed into the Star Sea.
She didn't freeze however, she sunk to the bottom and decided to exact her revenge soon after.

~

{Powers}

She can form purple orbs in her hands much like the Star's orbs, and use them the same.

Her greatest power however, is she can "steal" others powers.
She cannot actually take their powers, but, she has a spell that allows her to mimic their powers and it also mimics the amount of power/energy that power possesses, but she cannot continue with this spell for long however, she can only mimic powers to a certain point before she becomes fatiuged and cannot do it any longer.

~

{Extra info}

She also has a void form like MoonStar's, except her's is a dark grey since she wasn't able to absorb the frost in the Star Sea.

[ v Here's an image v ]
(Sorry if it looks odd, it's quite old.)

Voiceclaim for her void form

(The verse with distortion/deep voice cut is what it is supposed to sound like.
For instance skip to 1:52 )

(Voiceclaim) Voice accuracy - ☆☆☆

She was born with a very, very, minimal amount of abnormal energy.
[The energy needed for powers.
The higher amount someone has, the stronger/more ovbious their powers are.]
Her adoptive mother taught her how to harness that energy and use spells to make it stronger.

She has Ochlophobia and Agoraphobia.

[Ochlophobia is the fear of mobs.]

[Agoraphobia is the fear of not having control in a situation or place.]

She speaks fluent Marikin, although hers is in an older tongue so it can be hard for others who speak the language to understand her.
She has a thick Marikin accent to go along.

She goes by 'archmage,' 'mage,' and 'witch' alias', although she prefers to be referred to by others as just 'mage.'

She is right-handed.

~

{Personality and relations with others}

She is a level-headed and nimble indiviual.
She is caring of her family and is very close to them, she has her opinons and makes sure to think her words through all the time before speaking, even for simple scentences.

In the past she was quite energetic, and had a large vocabulary from the beginning.
She was always using large words and trying to be wiser then she was.
She was extremely close to her mother and was always tagging alongside her.

In the future, she isn't quite as energtic as she used to be.
Like her older brother, she is very calm, and seclusive.

She has respectable opinons for everything, and likes to impress people often with her knowledge.

She is quite overprotective as well, if someone she cares for gets hurt or doesn't seem to be themselves,
She is always looking to help them, and protect them.

~

Voiceclaim(s)

{ AMBERIAN DAWN - Lay All Your Love On Me (ABBA Cover) }

(Song voiceclaim) Voice accuracy - ☆☆☆

(Depending on the amount of stars, (that being between 1-5), accuracy basically just means the rating of how well the voice is fit for the character, a lower rating usually means it's either missing an accent or a certain pitch.)