ScarletStar

Full name: Scarlet Star (Zero)
[Pronounced - SS-kar-let / St-arr / (Zee-row)]

~

Age: (age of death, early 50's)

During comic's 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, she is in her 40's.

During the comic's 8, 9, she is in her 50's.

Species: Hedgehog

Height: Body (7'4), ears (right ear 10 inch, left ear [torn] 6 inch)

Ethnicity: French

~

{Info}

ScarletStar is the mother of DarkStar and BlackStar, and wife to NightStar.
She grew up on the outskirts of Mobius with her parents, Dandy Zero (Woods), and Quinn Zero, and along with her three older siblings, Dani Zero, Eli Zero, and Sasha Zero.

Growing up was quite nice for her and her sisters, her parents loved her, and were kind almost always.

She participated in the Arena much younger then NightStar, and most villain children.
(Hence why she was a villian earlier then NightStar.)

Her family is very against Star's, in short, they hate the Star's.
This is due because the Zero's and the Star's have had a long history of being competitive against one another for rights over Mobius and places within the Villain Council.

She was a villian around the time NightStar and his brother were assigned their mission at the school.

She met NightStar at the school and they became friend's, eventually growing closer.
She had to make sure to keep their relationship a secret from her family however because he was a Star obviously.
If they had managed to find out about them being together, they would do anything in their power to keep her away from him.

They were away from one another for awhile while NightStar fought in the Arena.

After the Arena NightStar managed to get back in touch with her, mostly for emotional support after his brother's death.
And during this time they had issues with one another, due to the fact they had been away from eachother for so long and they were still fairly young, so arguments weren't something uncommon between them at this time.

During one of their arguments an accident occured and ScarletStar had no choice but to abandon her home to keep their relationship a secret still.
She sacrificed her home and family for NightStar leaving with him to his parents home where they remained for the time.

A few years later, NightStar's parents moved out allowing NightStar and ScarletStar to claim the home as their own, and later on they had DarkStar and BlackStar.

~

{Powers}

Red tinted dark magic, orb forming, and energy blasts.
'Energy blast' is the ability to release matter/energy on a specific target area.

(Before the accident ScarletStar was a lightning wielder.)

Ability side effects:

Typically she will only ever become fatiuged, but if she were to go past her limit, it can start to take effect on her body.
Such as, over exhaustion that can last for days depending on how much she used and at what given amount of time.

~

{Extra info}

She wasn't always a black furred hedgehog, some think she is related to the Star's, but she was in a way, turned.

It was the occurance of an argument turned accident between her and Nightstar, they had gotten into a heated argument about why NightStar had been distant with her, to which he got physically angry with her hitting her with his decay.
She turned black but somehow didn't die because at the time she had "light powers" which in the end saved her.
But after her change, she lost her original abilities and they were replaced with Dark magic.

This is her looks before the accident. V V

She lost her ear during a battle with the same heroes that would later go on to fend off NightStar

During the fight, a building collapsed on-top of her and burst into flames.

Her head was trapped due to her ear being snagged inside a piece of the building, so to avoid suffocating and roasting to death from the fire, she found a sharp peice of metal from the rubble around her and forcefully cut her ear off so that she could escape.

She has Cleithrophobia.

[Cleithrophobia is the fear of being trapped.]
(Not to be confused with claustrophobia, which is a fear of enclosed areas and spaces, Cleithrophobia is more like the feeling of being trapped mentally or like being trapped in a relationship of sorts.)

She is partially deaf in her right ear.

She is French, she got it mainly from her mothers side.
She cannot speak fluently and her accent is very faded.

She is right-handed.

~

{Personality and relations with others}

She is a very kind indiviual, which for a once previous villain is quite odd.
She hates villainy, but let NightStar go on and do it anyways when DarkStar was young, even though she wished he would have stayed to help raise him.

She cares for her children and husband very much, and would most definietly sacrifice herself for any of them.
She is the composed one in the relationship and she typically is the one to think things through rationally, whatever the situation may be.

She is willing to help anyone, even her enemies at times.

~

Voiceclaim(s)

{ Rihanna - Desperado }

(Song voiceclaims) Voice accuracy - ☆☆☆☆

(Depending on the amount of stars, (that being between 1-5), accuracy basically just means the rating of how well the voice is fit for the character, a lower rating usually means it's either missing an accent or a certain pitch.)