Leomund

Full name: Leomund Hansen
[Pronounced - Lee-oh-mm-un-d / H-ann-ss-en]

~

Age: 100+ (age of death, early 40s.)

Species: Hedgehog

Height: Body (9'10) ears (15 inch)

Ethnicity: Scandinavian

~

{Info}

Leomund was born into a small town in the desert mountain ranges south of Mobius to his parents, Olaf Hansen, and Pamela Hansen (Slaby)
He is the youngest of five, his siblings consist of his older brother Patrick, and his sisters Patricia, Paulina, and Lizette.

He was born into a family of music composers and musicians.
His father was a composer and musician, as was his mother.

His parents were often too busy with their career to care for him themselves, and often never really acknowledged him, he was raised mainly by his siblings because of his parents negligence.
Although even his siblings didn't often care for him either, they saw him as a burden and a set-back from allowing them to do what they wanted, which is what led to them eventually ignoring him as-well.

Except for his third sister, Lizette, she tried to show him kindness and care for him more then the others, she taught him how to write and play instruments from a young age as well as write, read, and other essential things.

But, despite his sisters efforts, due to his siblings and parents ignoring him most of the time, he became rebellious and often caused trouble.
His parents were worried his bad behavior would ruin their reputation as famous musicians, so they often scolded him for his acts when they were around and grounded him often.

His older sisters, Patricia and Paulina later left town when he was 9 to pursue life and careers in the city, leaving him with just Patrick, Lizette, and his parents around.

As he grew older, he vowed to leave the town eventually and start his own 'with people who finally acknowledged him and looked up to him.'
He later on fled from his home around the time that he was 20.

After he had left his home, he moved further into the south and came upon a small town in the middle of nowhere.
He took it upon himself to move in with the welcoming strangers, although he later came to regret his decision to stay after the mayor of the town instantly began enforcing him to follow by his rules and this bothered him immensely.

He later began attending secret meetings with people who had similar, negative, opinons on the mayor as he in the town's monastery.
He worked to gain a reputation among the group and to get himself into a higher position in the small group of rebels, he later appointed himself as the head of the group.

Many disagreed, but were forced into accepting the sudden self-proclaimed leadership after they were greatly outnumbered by other's who had chosen to follow him and his new formed ideologies.
Leomund went under the new name of 'Count.'
Using his group of rebels, whom he now dubbed as 'Children of the Count,' they stormed the mayor's home and forced him to either abide by their demands or he might be exectuted.

The mayor refused to listen to them despite their threats, and he was later executed in the center of the town.
Leomund used this as a teaching opportunity for the remaining townspeople, he demanded them to either follow along by his new rules or they would be given the same fate.

Many of the townspeople became enraged and fought back against him, yet the majority were eventually killed, or turned to Leomund's cult at the last minute out of fear.
Leomund built his cult over the ideology that he was a messiah sent to help the townspeople out of their 'oppressive' mayor's regulations, many were brought to believe this either through force or willingly.