Charmy's Case Part Five: Alex and Parker.

Charmy was flying around a strange grassy place with a bunch of trees when he suddenly found a village. It had a big dirt block, a house, an animal pain, a secret portal room, and a weird looking statue.

Charmy: This is super strange. I've never seen a village like this before.

Charmy then saw a girl (Alex), who was wearing a white shirt and a blue creeper hoodie with blue jeans and white shoes.

Charmy: Uh, hi there.

Alex notices Charmy by the dirt block.

Alex: Hi bea :).

Charmy stands there confused.

Charmy: What's a bea?

Alex: Bizz, bizz.

Alex was jumping around and flapping her arms while repeating the word bizz and pretending to be a bee.

Charmy: This might be more challenging than I thought.

Charmy grabs Alex by her arm and sits her down in the nearby chair.

Charmy: First question, what's your name?

Alex: Mi nam es Alex.

Charmy was confused and couldn't understand what Alex was trying to tell him.

Charmy: Well it's nice to meet you, I guess. My name is Charmy Bee.

Alex: Whatcha dooen her?

Charmy: I came to ask you a few questions.

Parker: Did somebody say questions?

A boy, who was wearing a pair of goggles and a lab coat, was standing beside Charmy and Alex.

Charmy: Who are you?

Parker: Sorry about that, little guy. I'm Parker. It's nice to meet you.

Charmy: Nice to meet you too, Parker. I'm Charmy Bee.

Parker: So what kind of questions do you want to ask us?

Charmy: I want to ask you some questions about one of your former friends. I think his name is Logdotzip, also known as Tyler.

Alex: Me mes Tilor.

Charmy: Also, what is she trying to tell me?

Parker: Don't worry about her. She's always has brain damage.

Charmy: Okay then.

Parker: Anyway, you wanted to ask us questions about our friend

Charmy: Yes. Do you know what happened to him?

Parker: It all started in the battle between Dark Alex.

Charmy: What happened?

Parker: Tyler and I were at a party on the day it happened. When we got back home, we noticed that Alex wasn't there. Then we found out that Dark Alex had kidnapped Alex.

Charmy: What happened when you went to go confront Dark Alex?

Parker: Me and Tyler went to go save Alex. when we got to Dark Alex's Castle, we saw Alex trapped in a cage in her dungeon. We thought would be easy to get her out of there because the dungeons were made of wood, but then we got trapped in the cage with her. It was actually a trap.

Charmy: What happened after that?

Parker: We were able to dig our way out of the dungeon, but Dark Alex caught us trying to escape. She said that we would either let her kill Tyler and she'd let us escape, or we wouldn't let her kill Tyler and she would make us rot in her dungeon.

Charmy: What was your guys's decision?

Parker: Before me and Alex could say that she couldn't kill Tyler cuz he was our friend, Tyler stood up and said that he would let her kill him. Tyler said one last goodbye to us before he met his fate.

Charmy grabs a tissue from the tissue box and blows his nose.

Charmy: That was a very sad story.

Parker: Even though he died, he didn't die in vain.

Charmy: He sacrificed himself to save you guys.

Alex: Egzacally.

Charmy: Well, thanks for telling me about this, you guys. Anyway, I got to go now. Bye.

Everyone: Bye.

Charmy flies out of their house and heads out of the village. But when he gets back to the detective agency, he will soon find out that he's been hurting Espio's feelings.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

Alex Da Noob belongs to Logdotzip.

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio