First Day Stress.

The CMC were in Apple Bloom's room, watching the Daring Do movie while talking to each other.

Scootaloo: Today was a very stressful day for us at CHS.

Sweetie Belle: Yeah. Especially since we almost died in there today.

Scootaloo: And now we have to go to a different school while Cantorlot High's being rebuilt.

Sweetie Belle: I'm kinda excited to go there and make some new friends.

Scootaloo: Me too. Are you excited to go to Green Hill High, Apple Bloom?

Apple Bloom: (Nervously) Not really.

Sweetie Belle: Why not?

Apple Bloom: (Nervously) I'm kinda nervous to meet new people. I looked up Green Hill High earlier, and it said that some creatures called mobians and the other stuff like that go there.

Sweetie Belle: (Nervously) That does kinda make me nervous. What if those other creatures don't like us because we're different?

Scootaloo: (Nervously) Yeah. Maybe it's not a good idea to go to that school.

Applejack walks into Apple Bloom's room.

Applejack: Hey there, girls!

The CMC: (Sadly) Hey Applejack.

Applejack looks at them concerned.

Applejack: (Concerned) Uh oh, I know a bad mood when I see it. Now what's got you girls so down in the dumps?

Apple Bloom sighs sadly.

Apple Bloom: (Sadly) We're kinda nervous about our first day at Green Hill High tomorrow.

Applejack: (Concerned) why are you girls nervous.

Sweetie Belle: (Sadly) We heard there were different creatures going to that school.

Applejack: (Concerned) What's so wrong about that? Aren't you excited to meet some new creatures?

Scootaloo: (Sadly) It's not that we're not excited to meet them. We're just scared that they might not like us because we're different.

Applejack: Now that's the most silliest reason to not like anyone I've ever heard.

The CMC: (Confused) Really?

Applejack: Yes really. Just because you're different doesn't mean no one will like you. Of course you'll make some new friends at Green Hill High, and if anyone tries to bully you because you guys are different, just tell me and I'll be sure I deal with them.

The CMC were starting to feel better because of what Applejack said to them.

Apple Bloom: You really think so?

Applejack: I don't think so, I know so.

Apple Bloom walks over to Applejack and gives her sister a hug.

Apple Bloom: Thanks Applejack. You really know how to make me feel better when I'm in a bad mood.

Applejack: That's what sisters are for, Apple Bloom.

Applejack looks at the clock on Apple Bloom's wall to see that it is 8:00 p.m.

Applejack: It's getting quite like, Apple Bloom. I think it's time for Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo to go home and for us to go to bed.

Apple Bloom: Okay, Applejack.

Sweetie Belle and Scootaloo pick up their things and walk over to Apple Bloom's door.

Sweetie Belle: See you at school tomorrow, Apple Bloom!

Apple Bloom: Bye, girls!

Apple Bloom, Sweetie Belle, and Scootaloo wave goodbye to each other as the three girls part ways.

Applejack: Alright, Apple Bloom, off to bed. We have a big day tomorrow.

Apple Bloom: Alright. Night, Applejack!

Applejack: Night, Apple Bloom!

Applejack walks out of Apple Bloom's room so Apple Bloom can get ready for bed. Apple Bloom walks over to her closet and pulls out her favorite pink pajamas. She takes off her day clothes and slips on her pajamas. She then walks into the bathroom so she can brush her teeth. When she got done brushing her teeth, she went back into her room and turned off the lights before she got under the covers of her bed and falls asleep.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio