The Bullies Pick On Lisa.

The second to last class had ended and Apple Bloom, Cream, Charmy, Bunga, and Draco were on their way to their final class for the day. There they saw the bullies of the school (Besides Brittney) bullying Lisa.

Lightning Dust was in front of Lisa and she was crossing her arms while smirking evilly. Clover was holding a baseball bat at Lisa, getting ready to bust her skull open with it. Levi was tugging on Lisa's hair while she screamed. Sugar had her foot on Lisa's while Lisa complained about it hurting. And Felicia and Gold were pinning Lisa to the wall so she wouldn't try and run away.

Lisa was crying like there was no tomorrow as the bullies surrounded her with the intention of beating her up.

Lisa: (Crying) Please you guys. You can have all of my money. Just please let me go.

Gold: (Evilly) Well we aren't satisfied enough, nerd!

Clover: (Evilly) We realized that beating you up is way more fun than stealing your money!

Levi: (Evilly) But we'll still steal your money anyway, loser!

Lightning Dust: (Evilly) The Washouts had things to do, so they can't join us today! But I'm sure they would've loved to see this go down!

Sugar: (Evilly) I wanted more money from you! I thought you nerds were rich, but I guess not!

Lisa: (Panicking) Please! For the love of god, somebody help!!!

As the bullies were about to beat her up, Zazu showed up and blocked them from Lisa.

Zazu: STOP!!!!

Zazu pulls up a fighting stance that actually causes the bullies to flee sense they knew how powerful he was.

Felicia: You can keep your stupid life and money, but don't think you're gonna get off so easily next time.

Felicia leaves.

Apple Bloom, Cream, Bunga, Charmy, and Draco run over to Zazu as Lisa ran away crying.

Cream: How did you scare them off? Even as a principle, it was five to one.

Zazu: No matter how many of you you're up against, if your skill enough, they won't stand a chance.

Charmy looks to see that Lisa was crying.

Charmy: That poor girl. Do you think we should go try and cheer her up?

Zazu: The choice is yours. Just remember, "When a friend helps a friend, they'll remember it to the end, and when the friendship spreads, the good deed never ends." See you kids later.

Zazu leaves

Cream: "When a friend helps a friend,"

Bunga: "They'll remember it to the end,"

Charmy: "And when the friendship spreads,"

Apple Bloom and Draco: "The good deed never ends."

Apple Bloom: What's that supposed to mean?

Charmy: I think it means that we need to go help out that girl.

Cream: That could be right.

Cheese: Chao chao chao [That seems logical].

Cream: Maybe we should go and check if she's okay.

Bunga: I really wanna go check on her.

Cheese: Chao chao [Let's go]

Apple Bloom: But what about class. I don't think the teacher would be very happy if we're late.

Charmy: It's the nice thing to do, Apple Bloom.

Cream: Yeah. We should go comfort her.

Cheese: Chao [Yeah].

Apple Bloom: I guess you're right. We should go see if she's okay. Maybe we can even become friends with her.

Apple Bloom, Cream, Bunga, Charmy, and Draco walk down the hallways so they can try to find Lisa.

Unaware to them, The Friendly Five were being followed by none other than the bullies. They were all smirking evilly.

Felicia: Well, looks like the new girl is making new friends. Well we can't have that, now can we?

Gold: Nope. They'll just work together to expose us for what we did and get us expelled.

Felicia: We'll have to get rid of them to keep our plans a secret.

Levi: That's a great idea, Felicia. You in, Gold?

Gold: Yep. Let's kill them.

Gold was actually worried sense she didn't want to kill The Friendly Five, but she just decided to go along, hoping they could make it quick.

Lightning Dust: Yeah. Let's do it!

As the bullies follow The Friendly Five, many outcomes would occur. For example, The Friendly Five would soon become The Friendly Six, and then The Friendly Seven, Apple Bloom and her friends would become the future elements of harmony, and Apple Bloom and Draco will start having feelings for each other.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

The Simpsons belongs to Fox and Disney.

The Krew belongs to ItsFunneh,

The Lion Guard belongs to Disney.

Total Drama belongs to Fresh TV.

Levi belongs to lightxmeforever

Clover The Hedgehog belongs to KattheCat1202/me

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio