Asking For a Sleepover Part Two: The Simpsons Family

Lisa had just gotten home from school and she plopped onto her bed, having Santa's Little Helper and Snowball Two coming in to greet her.

Santa's Little Helper and Snowball Two: [Barks/Meows]

Lisa: Hey you guys.

Santa's Little Helper and Snowball Two: [Barks/Meows]

Lisa: Yeah, I had a long day at school today, but I did make some new friends.

Marge then walked into Lisa's room.

Marge: Hey there, sweetie! Did you have a good day at school today?

Lisa: Yeah, mom! I even made some new friends. Their names are Apple Bloom. Cream, Charmy, Bunga, and Draco!

Marge: Wow sweetie, I'm so glad you're making friends.

Marge was about to walk out of Lisa's room, but before she could, Lisa called her name.

Lisa: Hey mom, can I ask you something?

Marge: Sure sweetie. What do you need to ask me?

Lisa: Well, my new friend Cream wants me and the others to have a sleepover at her house so we can work on a school project, so, can I go? Can I? Can I?

Marge: (Concerned) Well, it is a school night, and I don't know if it's safe to go to a friends house that you just meet.

Lisa: Oh, please, mom. I promise I won't get into any trouble.

Marge: Well, okay. Just be sure you're back before school starts tomorrow.

Lisa: Yay! Thank you, mom! I'm gonna pack and make sure I have everything for tonight!

Lisa went downstairs to get some stuff she neededfor the sleepover, but then she bumped into Bart.

Bart: Hey Lis. Mind doing my homework for me tonight? I'm gonna go watch Itchy and Scratchy in my room.

Lisa: [Rolls her eyes and groans] No Bart. I'm already doing something tonight. Do your homework yourself.

Bart: But how am I suppose to get good grades if you're not doing my homework for me?

Marge: [Walks towards Bart and Lisa] Bart, do your homework yourself, Lisa's going to a sleepover.

Bart: [Rolls his eyes] Whatever. [Turns to Lisa] You got off the hook this time. [Walks away]

Lisa: [Rolls her eyes and groans] When will Bart ever learn how to do things himself?

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

The Simpsons belongs to Fox and Disney.

The Krew belongs to ItsFunneh

The Lion Guard belongs to Disney

The idea for this story plot is inspired by