What's Missing?

The Dazzlings, Adagio Dazzle, Aria Blaze, and Sonata Dusk all go into their tour bus after they just got back from another performance and plops down onto their couch.

Adagio: Whew. That was quite a performance we just did.

Sonata: It sure was. I am tired.

Aria: I'm still upset that we don't have any magic.

Adagio: That's alright though. As long as we have more fans to control, that's enough to make me happy.

Sonata: That's still not as good as magic.

Aria: For once, I actually agree with Sonata. Things were much better back in Equestria.

Adagio: [Through teeth] But where trying to make the most of it, right girls.

Aria and Sonata, both creeped out by Adagio, both nod in agreement.

Adagio: That's what I thought. Now we should go to sleep now. We have another performance tomorrow.

Sonata: Alright then.

The Dazzlings walk over to their room.

Sonata: Goodnight everyone.

Aria: Aren't you coming, Adagio?

Adagio: In a minute, Aria. I have to go do something real quick.

Aria: Alright.

Adagio walks over to the kitchen table with a pink journal in her hands and sits down and starts to write in the journal

Adagio's Journal: Dear Journal, My performance with Aria and Sonata went pretty good. We now have some more people under our control. It's only a matter of time before we reach the top and get our revenge on The Rainbooms. But I still feel like something's missing from my life. Something important, but I can't quite put my finger on it. Well, I better go to sleep. Goodbye for now Journal.

Sonata walks into the kitchen and sees Adagio writing in her journal, which make her confused.

Sonata: Uh Adagio, why are you writing in some sort of journal?

Adagio quickly closes up her journal before Sonata is able to take a peek in it.

Adagio: None of your business, Sonata. Shouldn't you be in bed?

Sonata looks away from Adagio and walks away while mumbling to herself.

Sonata: Yeesh. Someone's a bit of a grumpy pants tonight.

Adagio: When will Sonata learn how to respect other people's privacy?

Adagio closes up her journal and walks towards her room. She puts on her pajamas and gets under the covers of her bed as she starts to fall asleep.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio