Convincing Gold To Join The Bullies.

The bullies were together in the hallway skipping class and were just talking among themselves and making fun of groups like the mathletes, physics group, chess club, and student council while waiting for their friend Lightning Dust to get back.

One of them was a student from Yandere High named Felicia, who was talking with her friend Brittney. She was the most popular students back at Yandere High along with Brittney. She would always bully everyone that wasn't as pretty or popular as her (Which is technically everyone she knew), but for some reason, Brittney would tend to avoid the conflict for some reason, which made everyone very confused seeing as how she was in a group with bullies.

Another one was a green hedgehog named Clover The Hedgehog, who was surfing around the internet on her phone despite a rule at school saying that no one could be on their phones during school hours. She was one of Sonic and Amy's friends before they both died. Rumor has it that she had a crush on Sonic since grade school until she found out that he was already with Amy.

Another one was a teenage boy named Levi, who was Light's brother. He was known around the school as the leader of The Squad ever since Alex mysteriously died, But Light's girlfriend Charli was always suspicious of him for some reason, even though he looked like a very nice boy.

And the last one was a fat farmer girl named Sugar. She was known around the school as the pageant queen in the school and back on her farm, but she was also one of the biggest bullies at Green Hill High. Especially to a certain singing princess at the school.

Felicia: And that's how we'll get Gold to join our bullying ways and break up The Krew once and for all.

Brittney: (Shocked) But I thought we were only gonna bully The Krew, not break them up. We already killed Funneh anyway.

Felicia: (Evilly) Well we aren't satisfied enough, Brittney.

Clover: (Evilly) Yeah. We realized that causing mayhem and killing people we hate is way more fun than bullying.

Levi: (Evilly) But we'll still bully people if you want, Brittney. Too bad Lightning Dust isn't here to join us.

Lightning Dust: (Evilly) But I am, though.

Lightning Dust appears next to Levi.

Lightning Dust: (Evilly) Sorry that the other Washouts aren't here. They all had things to do, but I'm pretty sure they would've loved to see this go down.

Sugar: (Evilly) I want more from this bullying. Money is great, but causing mayhem for everyone else is way better.

Brittney: (Shocked) Bullying is one thing, you guys, but why would you wanna do something that could lead to serious consequences like murder?!

Before Brittney could get an answer, Felicia saw Gold angerly walking down the hallway.

Gold: (Angerly) I can't believe that Rainbow and Lunar ditched me for their boyfriends! Well I don't need them anyway.

Felicia: (Evilly) There she is! Brittney, go talk to her and convince her to join us.

Brittney: I don't know if I wanna do that, Felicia. Why can't we just go back to bullying Gold?

Felicia: (Annoyed) Ugh! You are so worthless! Fine then, I'll just do it myself.

Felicia walks over to Gold, causing her to stop walking.

Felicia: Hey there, Gold.

Gold looks up at Felicia.

Gold: What do you want, Felicia?

Felicia: I just came here to invite you to join the bullies.

Gold: And why should I join your group after all you've done these past four years?

Felicia: Because you'll be able to have all the power in this school. For example, you'll be able to have as much popularity as you'd like and you'll be able to break up Rainbow and Jaxx and Lunar and Parker.

Gold thinks about the invite for a few seconds, and then she smirks.

Gold: (Evilly) Just tell me what to do.

Gold and Felicia walk back to the rest of the bullies.

Lightning Dust: So how did it go?

Felicia: (Evilly) Meet the newest member of our group.

Gold walks up to the bullies.

Gold: (Evilly) Hello, new friends.

Levi: (Evilly) Welcome to our group, Gold.

Gold: (Evilly) Now who should we bully first?

Felicia spots Lisa walking towards her locker, and then Felicia smirks.

Felicia: (Evilly) How about that dumb nerd over there by the lockers?

Lightning Dust: (Evilly) Sounds like a plan.

Brittney: You guys can go without me.

Gold: (Evilly) Your loss, Brittney.

The bullies walk over to Lisa to bully her. Gold was super happy to finally have some more friends after a long time, but she would soon find out that she made the wrong choice and would soon regret the choices she would make in the future.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

The Simpsons belongs to Fox and Disney.

The Krew belongs to ItsFunneh.

Total Drama belongs to Fresh TV.

Levi belongs to lightxmeforever 

Clover The Hedgehog belongs to KattheCat1202 /me

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio