The Washouts.

It was almost time for the second to last class for the day. This is the time when the staff give the students a fifteen minute break before going, and The Mane Five were spending their break talking to one another.

Fluttershy: Alright, so we were transferred to this new school and we're complete strangers to everyone, so now what?

Pinkie Pie: I still can't believe that some asshole burned down CHS yesterday. They're really bringing the Sunset and Twilight out of me!

Applejack: Yeah. I can't stand those two little backstabbers. I can't believe that the only reason they were our friends was because they were trying to figure out our secrets and embarrass us!

Fluttershy: I know. before, they were super nice, but then they just went from nice to big meanies.

Rainbow Dash: And then out of nowhere, they started acting all snobbish and thinking they're better than everyone!

Pinkie Pie: And they started acting all cocky as well!

Rarity: They also started posting mean comments about how everyone would never be as beautiful as them on the internet.

Fluttershy: I especially can't believe that Sunset tried to murder us. Thank god she got executed.

???:  I'm kinda glad those do gooders are dead, but all those mean comments Sunset Shimmer posted on the internet are kinda true.

The Mane Five turn around and were shocked to see that The Washouts were standing not too far away from them.

Rainbow Dash: (Angerly) Washouts?!! What are you guys doing here?!

Fluttershy: How much of our conversation did you hear?

A light yellow girl with gold and pink hair named Star Striker speaks up.

Star Striker: (Evilly) Enough of it to hear you losers talking shit about your former friends.

Rarity: (Angerly) Well you shouldn't be snooping around and digging into other students businesses!

A light purple girl with dark blue and yellow hair named Crimson Moon speaks up.

Crimson Moon: (Evilly) You can't tell us what to do, Fashion Freak!

Crimson Moon gets up in Rarity's face.

Crimson Moon: (Evilly) All you are is a stupid little weakling who doesn't deserve any mercy.

Crimson and Rarity glare at each other in pure hatred.

Rainbow Dash: (Angerly) That's still wrong!

A reddish pink girl with crimson and black hair named Sour Skull speaks up.

Sour Skull: (Evilly) And what's wrong with spying? You guys used to be friends with two bullies and a murderer.

Fluttershy: (Softly but Angerly) That still doesn't mean you guys get to be mean.

A light tannish girl with pink and blue hair named Studded Gem speaks up.

Studded Gem: (Evilly) Oh yeah? I'll have you know that just because we're at a new school doesn't mean we're not more popular than you guys will ever be.

Fluttershy: More like wannabees.

Studded Gem ignores Fluttershy's insult.

Studded Gem: (Evilly) Then why do people like us more than you? Ever since Twilight and Sunset died, you've guys have been going downhill.

Rainbow Dash: (Angerly) Just because some wannabees like you are more popular doesn't mean you'll get anywhere in life!

Studded Gem: (Evilly) Well we're smarter than you guys and we're also more prettier than you guys.