Cream, Charmy, and Bunga.

Apple Blooms walks into the art class and is greeted by her new art teacher (Vanilla).

Vanilla: (Cheerfully) Why hello there, young girl. Welcome to your first day in my art class. I'm your art teacher, Miss Vanilla. What's your name?

Apple Bloom: Nice to meet you, Miss Vanilla. I'm Apple Bloom. I'm new here.

Vanilla: (Cheerfully)  It's nice to meet you, Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom: Where would you like me to sit?

Vanilla: (Cheerfully) You can sit over there by my daughter and her friend over there.

Vanilla points at an empty spot that was between a small rabbit (Cream) and a bee (Charmy).

Apple Bloom nods her head and walks over to the spot as Charmy smiles and waves at her and Cream cheerfully looks at her.

Cream: (Cheerfully) Hi there, new girl. I'm Cream. What's your name?

Apple Bloom: Nice to meet you, Cream. I'm Apple Bloom.

Cream: (Cheerfully) Nice to meet you, Apple Bloom. I'm sure we're gonna be the best of friends.

Apple Bloom: (Nervously) Oh. Um. Sure I guess.

Cut to lunch time.

Apple Bloom was walking towards the cafeteria while she looked at her schedule, which showed that the classes she had were homeroom, art, gym, english, math, lunch, music, history, and chemistry. She walked over to the lunch lady as she got a portion of spaghetti. She walked over to the tables to see that The Squad (Minus Levi) were sitting together. She also saw Cream, Charmy, and Cheese sitting together at one of the other tables. Apple Bloom decides she wants to try to make some new friends, so she walks over to their table so she could sit with them.

Apple Bloom: Uh. Hi there, Cream. Do you think I can sit with you guys?

Cream: Of course you can, Apple Bloom.

Charmy looks at Apple Bloom with a cheerful smile on his face.

Charmy: Hi there, Apple Bloom. My name is Charmy, and I see you already met my friend Cream.

Cream: And this little guy next to me is Cheese. He's my companion and chao friend.

Cream points at Cheese.

Cheese: Chao chao [Hi there].

Apple Bloom: How's your guy's day going so far?

Charmy: We're doing fine. Are you doing fine? We heard that your new here.

Apple Bloom: I'm fine.

A honey badger (Bunga) jumps onto their table.

Apple Bloom, Cream, and Charmy scream.

Cream: (Annoyed)  Bunga! You scared us!

Charmy: (Annoyed) Yeah! Don't do that.

Bunga: Sorry about that, you guys. What's up, new girl. What's your name?

Apple Bloom: (Nervously) Uh. I'm Apple Bloom.

Bunga: Nice to meet you, Apple Bloom. I'm Bunga. Since you're new here and I want you to feel welcomed, you can have my lucky bug. I don't really need it anymore anyway.

Bunga gives the bug to Apple Bloom, who looks unsure about it, but is still grateful.

Apple Bloom: Uh. Thanks, Bunga. Are you Cream and Charmy's friend.

Bunga: Yep. Why haven't you eaten your spaghetti? It's gonna get cold soon.

Apple Bloom (Braggingly) Because I can slurp it down in two minutes!