Charmy's Case Part Three: Tales Of Xillia Crew

Charmy was flying around the city of Rieze Maxia trying to look for the loved ones of the deceased Jude Mathis. Charmy stopped flying when he saw a little girl (Leia) over by a grocery store, who looked like she just finished singing.

Charmy: First Espio, then Tails, and now that girl over by the grocery store? Why is everyone doing a musical number today?

Charmy flew over to the girl (Leia), who was shocked to see him. She grabbed onto Charmy and embraced him in a hug.

Leia: What are you? Oh I don't care what you are, you're so cuddly and adorable. I want to take you home and you can be my pet, and we can have tea parties, and go shopping, and go to the movies and go to restaurants together.

Charmy: You're... choking me.

Suddenly, a girl with light blue hair (Muzét) appeared by Leia and Charmy.

Muzét: Okay Leia, give the little guy a break. We don't want to suffocate him, now do we?

Leia: sorry Muzét, I can't help it. Whenever I see something as cute as this little bee right here, I just have the urge to squeeze and cuddle it all day.

Leia puts Charmy back on the ground.

Muzét laughs

Muzét: It's okay, Leia. You don't have to be sorry.

Milla: What's going on over here.

Milla appears behind Leia, Muzét, and Charmy.

Charmy: Who are you guys?

Leia: I'm Leia.

Muzét: I'm Muzét.

Milla: And I'm Milla.

Charmy: Well it's nice to meet you guys. My name is Charmy.

Milla: Well it's nice to meet you too, Charmy.

Leia: And over there behind those boxes is my friend Elize.

Elize appears out from behind the boxes.

Elize: H-hi there little bee.

Charmy: Why does she sound so shy?

Leia: Don't worry, she's always like that.

Teepo: Hi there little bee. My name is Teepo.

Teepo flies around Charmy, making him a bit dizzy.

Charmy: Wow! you're pretty energetic, aren't you?

Teepo: You bet your wings I am.

Gaius and Alvin appears in front of Charmy.

Gaius: And who is this little pipsqueak?

Leia: That's our new friend, Charmy.

Alvin: You don't seem very strong for a bee.

Charmy: I'm only six.

Gaius: I bet I could squish you with my bare hand.

Milla: Guys, quit bullying him. Charmy's our new friend.

Alvin: We're just saying.

Rowen, Ludger, Rollo, and Elle appear in front of Charmy.

Rowen: And who is this monstrosity of species?

Ludger: It looks like some sort of bee or something.

Elle: I don't know what it is, but it's so small and adorable.

Leia: I know, right?

Rollo meows as he starts to touch Charmy with his paw.

Charmy: Hello everyone. My name is Charmy and I'm here to ask you guys a few questions.

Leia: What kind of questions?

Charmy: Questions about a boy named Jude Mathis.

Leia: Oh. Do we have to?

Charmy: I kind of need you to.

Leia: Well, if you really need us to, then we will. Rowen, you're the smartest out of all of us. Why don't you tell the story?

Rowen: As You Wish, Miss Leia. Master Jude was a hero from the kingdom of Rieze Maxia. But when he found a homeless girl on the street, he took her in. But what he didn't know
was that our sworn enemy, Bisley was watching. He was able to record Jude the girl to bed, but then edited the video to make it look like Jude was raping the girl.

Charmy: What happened after that?

Milla: We thought that what Jude did in the video was actually true, so we started being mean to him and even kicked him out of our friend group, which made him really furious

Charmy: And then what happened after that?

Leia has started to tear up.

Leia: The next morning when we found out that Jude was innocent, we went over to his house to apologize, but he wasn't there.

Ludger: We went to go look for him, but when we found him, he was hung up to a tree. We soon found out that he committed suicide because of what we did the other day.

Charmy grabs a tissue and wipes his eyes with it.

Charmy: That was a very sad story.

Elize: I can't believe that Jude would commit suicide and it was all our faults.

Leia: If only we could go back in time and take all the mean things we said to him back.

Muzét: We just need to forget about it. There's nothing we can do to change the past.

Charmy: Well, thanks for telling me about this. I better get back to work now. It was nice meeting all of you.

Elle: It was nice meeting you too, Charmy

Alvin: Maybe you and I can be friends after all you little pipsqueak.

Gaius: He definitely seems like a nice little boy to be friends with.

Charmy: Well, I have to go now. Bye you guys.

Everyone: Bye Charmy.

Charmy flew away from his new friends and went to go find the next people he had to talk to. But he will soon find out how do Jude actually died

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

Tales Of Xillia belongs to Namco Tales Studio

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio