Day At The Beach.

After the events at the fire at Canterlot High, the Mane Five were let out of school early, so they decided to spend the rest of their afternoon at the beach. Applejack and Rainbow Dash we're playing a friendly game of volleyball while Pinkie Pie was being the referee, Fluttershy was collecting some seashells, and Rarity was taking some pictures on her phone.

Pinkie Pie: Applejack and Rainbow Dash are now tied. Whoever gets this next point wins the whole shebang.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash: Now it's really on!

Applejack and Rainbow Dash started hitting the ball over the net, each hit stronger than the other. Neither of them were willing to give up.

Applejack: Its game over for you, Rainbow Dash!

Rainbow Dash: We'll see about that!

Rainbow Dash started to glow and float. A few seconds later, she grew pony ears, pegasus wings, and a long rainbow tail.

Pinkie Pie: This just in everybody. Rainbow Dash just ponied up, And I am guaranteed that she will beat Applejack.

Rainbow Dash flies up and hits the ball back to Applejack's side. But Applejack was still able to hit it.

Applejack: that's not fair, Rainbow Dash! You shouldn't be allowed to pony up while you're playing volleyball!

Rainbow Dash: Why don't you try and make this game more interesting and pony up yourself, Applejack.

Applejack: Well, I'm not really a big fan of cheating, but since you're doing it, I guess it's okay for this game. Bring it on!

Applejack started to glow and float. A few seconds later, she grew pony ears and a long braided blonde tail.

Pinkie Pie: Holy cupcakes! Applejack and Rainbow Dash are now both ponied up. This game has just gone to a whole new level of interesting.

Applejack jumps up and hits the ball over to Rainbow Dash's side. But unfortunately for her, Rainbow Dash was not able to get the ball on time.

Pinkie Pie: And the winner is... Applejack!

Applejack took off her hat and started celebrating.

Applejack: Yeehaw!

Rainbow Dash: You may have won this game, AJ, but I was only going easy on you. I'm not gonna do that next time.

Applejack: We'll see about that, RD.

Applejack and Rainbow Dash shake hands.

Rarity runs over to Applejack to embrace her and a hug.

Rarity: I am so proud of you, dear!

Applejack hugs Rarity back.

Applejack: Thanks, Rares.

Fluttershy walks over to Rainbow Dash and pats her on the shoulder.

Fluttershy: You did a very good job, Rainbow Dash. I'm sure you'll win next time.

Rainbow Dash: Thanks, Fluttershy.

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash hug each other.

Pinkie Pie sees a snow cone car in the distance.

Pinkie Pie: Oh! Snow cones! Snow cones! Who wants snow cones?

Rainbow Dash: I'll take one.

Pinkie Pie: Great! I'll go get some!

Pinkie Pie skips over to the snow cone cart.

Rainbow Dash: Hey Fluttershy, there's a karaoke competition happening in ten minutes. Would you like to join?

Fluttershy: I don't think I want to do it, Rainbow Dash. You know I'm not a big fan of singing in front of a crowd.

Rainbow Dash: Don't worry about that, Fluttershy. If it makes you feel any better, I'll come with you.

Fluttershy blushed as she took Rainbow Dash's hand.

Fluttershy: Alright then. I'll do it.

Rainbow Dash: Applejack, Rarity! Do you guys want to come with us?

Applejack: No thanks, RD. We're just gonna stay here and relax.

Rainbow Dash: Okay then.

The girls went their separate ways and went to go do their activities.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio