Reporting Back To Vector.

Vector was at the Chaotix Detective Agency, sitting at his desk paying bills while waiting for Espio and Charmy to get back from the case he sent them on earlier that day.

Vector: I wonder when Espio and Charmy are gonna be back.

Right on cue, Charmy flew into the Detective Agency and rocketed towards Vector.

Charmy: Hey there, Vector! I'm back!

Charmy rocketed towards Vector way too fast and accidently bumped into him, causing the two detectives to fall onto the ground.

Vector: (Surprised) GAH!!! Charmy!

Charmy: Oops! I am so sorry, Vector!

Vector: (Annoyed) Geez, Charmy! Next time you oughta be more careful!

Charmy: (Apologetic) Okay, Vector. I promise to be more careful from now on.

Vector: Good boy, Charmy. Now can you help me up?

Charmy: Okay, Vector.

Charmy gets off the ground and then helps Vector back up.

Vector: Thanks, Charmy.

Charmy: No problem, Vector.

Vector: (Concerned) Hey, Charmy. Do you know where Espio is?

Charmy: Nope. I didn't see him follow me back here, so here might still be looking for clues.

Vector: Well I'm sure he'll be back any moment now.

Also right on cue, Espio walked into the Detective Agency and walked over to his friends. Unfortunately, Vector and Charmy didn't see him come in.

Espio: Uh. Vector. Charmy. I'm back.

Charmy: I wonder where Espio is right now.

Espio sighs as he sneaks up behind Charmy so he could try to surprise him and get him to notice him.

Espio: Hey, Charmy.

Charmy: (Surprised) GAH!!!

Charmy got so surprised by Espio that he jumped onto Vector and knocked them both down on the ground, again.

Vector: (Annoyed) Espio! Why did you do that?

Espio: Well you guys were...

Charmy: (Annoyed) Don't scare us like that, Espio! You made me knock Vector down again!

Espio: But you guys were...

Vector: (Sternly) Alright boys, calm down. Now that we're all here, lets share the clues that you guys found while you guys were out.

Espio: Well, Vector, I was with Sally earlier and we found out that...

Charmy: Well, Vector, I talked to the lovers of the nine dead people and I found out some things that might help us find out who killed the nine people.

Vector: Very good, Charmy. What did you find out?

Charmy: First, I talked with a famous band called The Rainbooms and they told me that their former friend, Sunset Shimmer made an account on her computer and posted their darkest secrets on there, so they kicked her out of their friend group, but Twilight said that if The Rainbooms weren't gonna be friends with Sunset, then she wouldn't be friends with them, so then The Rainbooms kicked Twilight out of their friend group as well. Sunset was so mad that she attempted to do a school shooting at the school she went to, but she was caught and arrested for it. She was later executed and when Twilight found out about it, she was so upset that she committed suicide. And then, The Mane Seven was no more. Now it's just The Mane Five.