Arranging Project Plans.

It was the end of the day; The Friendly Six were in the hallway, walking over to the exit at the door to go home. After all, they had a big group assignment to do and they had to get home so they could finish it by the next day.

Lisa: It's very nice to have some new friends that I'll always be with to the end.

Cream: It really was. I'm so glad that we were able to make Apple Bloom feel welcomed, cheer up Draco when Gold was talking smack behind his back, and save Lisa from those bullies.

Draco: It was wrong of me to listen to what Gold tells me to do. Now I can be free from her and my shackles and be a free person instead of being Gold's slave.

Lisa: Hey guys, I was wondering if we could work on the group assignment together. Do you guys wanna?

Bunga: That sounds like a great idea, Lisa.

Cream: We can go to my house and work on it. My mom doesn't mind me inviting people over as long as we behave.

Lisa: Maybe we can even have a sleepover at your house, Cream. If your mom doesn't mind.

Cream: Like I said, my mom doesn't mind me inviting people over to spend the night as long as we behave.

Apple Bloom: That sounds like a great idea, you two. I just need to check with my family and ask if I can go.

Lisa: I should also check with my mom. Normally she doesn't let me have sleepovers on school nights, but I hope she'll let me this time.

Charmy: I also need to check with Vector and Espio and ask if they'll let me go.

Bunga: I was gonna go on night patrol with The Lion Guard, but maybe Kion will make an exception this time. After all, they should be able to do it without me.

Charmy: Do you wanna come too, Draco?

Draco: (sadly) I really do, but Gold gives me a curfew and I'll get in trouble if I'm out passed it.

Bunga: What's with this Gold girl and punishing you for no good reasons?

Draco: (Sadly) Sorry Cream, but I don't think I'll be able to join you guys tonight.

Bunga: Oh. That sucks.

Charmy: No Draco, you will join us tonight!

Draco: I can't, Charmy. Gold will punish me if I'm out passed curfew.

Charmy: Well she won't find out about anything, because I have a plan. Do you think you can go somewhere with us real quick?

Draco: Well, it's not six o clock yet; I guess I can come.

Charmy: That's great! Come on everyone, to our secret club!

Cut to The Friendly Six sitting inside a wooden treehouse.

Apple Bloom: What is this place?

Bunga: This here is our secret clubhouse.

Cream: It's where we do stuff such as hang out, play, and plan stuff.

Apple Bloom: Speaking of which, what's the plan on how to get Draco to the sleepover without Gold knowing, Charmy?

Charmy: Alright Draco, when does Gold usually go to bed?

Draco: She usually goes to bed at around eight o'clock p.m.

Bunga: Wow. That's pretty early for a teenager.

Draco: Gold says that she needs her "beauty sleep".

Bunga: I'm not really surprised to hear that.

Charmy: Good. That's not too late. Draco, you have a window in your room, right?

Draco nods.

Charmy: Perfect. When Gold goes to bed, you'll sneak out of your window and walk to Cream's house. We'll work on the assignment for three hours, then we'll go to bed, then we'll wake up in time for Draco to leave, then the rest of us will finish the final touches on the assignment, then we'll go to school, and boom! Easy A for all of us!

Cream: That seems like a great plan, Charmy. Here's the directions to my house, Draco.

Cream gives Draco a slip of paper with her address and the directions to her house on it.

Draco: Thanks you guys. I'll be there at around 8:30 p.m tonight

Suddenly, Draco's phone rang. He picked up his phone to see that Gold was calling him. He assumed that Gold was gonna ask where he was.

Draco: Oh no! It's Gold!

Draco was hesitant to answer his sister's call.

Draco: What should I do?

Bunga: Hang up!

Apple Bloom: Just pick up the call and see what she wants.

Draco: Okay.

Draco picked up the call and started talking to Gold.

Draco: Hey Gold.

Gold: (On the phone) Draco, where are you? You better not be with any outsiders.

Draco: Don't worry, Gold, I'm not. I'm just studying in the library.

Gold: (On the phone) Good. I'll see you later. And remember...

Draco: Be home by six o'clock. I know.

Gold: Glad you remember. Bye.

Gold hangs up and Draco looks at the others.

Cream: She was just nagging you, huh?

Draco: Yep. She told me to not be with anyone who isn't in The Krew and to not be out passed my curfew.

Bunga: What a stuck up.

Charmy: Does this mean we won't be able to be friends?

Draco: Of course we can still be friends. I don't need to listen to Gold or her nagging. I can be friends with whoever I want.

Apple Bloom: That's great, Draco. See you tonight.

Draco: Bye.

Draco jumped out of the treehouse and out of the yard to go back home. He could hardly wait for tonight so he could work on the project and spend the night with his friends.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

The Simpsons belongs to Fox and Disney.

The Krew belongs to ItsFunneh

The Lion Guard belongs to Disney

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio