Beach Romance Part One: 🦋🌈FlutterDash🌈🦋

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy were on the beach, walking towards the big stage where the karaoke competition was being held.

Rainbow Dash: I'm so excited for this! This is gonna be so awesome!

Fluttershy: [Nervously] Yeah. Awesome. Yay.

Rainbow Dash: Don't tell me you're worried about singing on stage.

Fluttershy: Oh, of course I'm not worried.

Rainbow Dash sees through Fluttershy's bluff.

Rainbow Dash: Uh huh.

Fluttershy: Okay. I'm a tiny bit nervous about singing on stage. I'm just used to singing in front of a few people, not in front of the whole crowd.

Rainbow Dash: Like I said before, Fluttershy, there's nothing to worry about. I'll be on stage singing with you.

Rainbow Dash grabs onto Fluttershy's hand and Fluttershy starts to blush.

Rainbow Dash: Now come on. We want to get to the stage before all the spots are taken.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy both run to the sign up stand in front of the karaoke stage.

Sign Up Person: How many spots do you wanna take up?

Rainbow Dash: Two spots, please.

Sign Up Person: Very well then. Head up onto the stage and good luck with the competition.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy both walk to the back of the stage and changes into their performance outfits and pulls out there guitar and tambourine.

Director: Miss Dash, Miss Shy, you two are up.

Rainbow Dash: Awesome! Come on, Fluttershy. We're gonna ace this competition.

Fluttershy: Yay.

Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy walked up to the front of the stage and Rainbow Dash started playing her guitar and Fluttershy started playing her tambourine.

[Rainbow Dash]

🎵Oooooh Wooaah hoooo!

[Fluttershy]

Yeeeaaah yeeeeeeaaah yeeah yeah!

[Rainbow Dash]

When I was young my parents told me something special,
They said it was important and essential!

[Fluttershy]

They said that my friends might be different from you,
But our friendship will always ring true!

[FlutterDash]

And now instead of fighting with each other,
We all became friends with one another!

And even though are likes are different,
We would never know who we are if our friendship ever went...

Awaaaaay!

From demons, to sirens, to memory loss!
From holograms, to sinking ships, to a time loop boss!

We'll always be there for each other, We'll always be there for one another!

And even though we might be different,
That doesn't mean we're not, two sides on the same coin.

Oooh wooaah, Oooh wooaah, Oooooh!

We're two sides on the same coin!

Oooh wooaah, Oooh wooaah, Oooooh!

Two sides on the same coin!

Oooh wooaah, Oooh wooaah, Oooooh!

Yeah, we're two sides on the same coin!

Oooh wooaah, Oooh wooaah, Oooooh!

We're two sides on the same coin!🎵

After the song ended, the audience all clapped and the judges just sat there in shock.

Rainbow Dash: you see, Fluttershy? They all loved us!

Fluttershy got out from behind Rainbow Dash and waved at the audience.

Director: You two were amazing!

Rainbow Dash: Yeah. What's new?

Director: You two win the competition!

The audience all clap and cheer again.

Rainbow Dash: Did you hear that, Fluttershy? We won the karaoke competition?

Fluttershy: Yay. Whoo hoo.

The director handed Rainbow Dash and Fluttershy a gold trophy and they left the stage.

Cut to on the beach.

Rainbow Dash: Everybody loved us in there, Fluttershy.

Fluttershy: I guess they did, but I think I saw one person not clapping. In fact, they looked kinda angry.

Rainbow Dash: Haters gonna hate, Fluttershy. Come on. Let's get back with the others. I'm sure Pinkie Pie will be back with the snow cones any minute now.

Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash both held hands and walked back to the others.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio