Comforting Lisa.

Apple Bloom, Cream, Bunga, Charmy, and Draco were walking around the school, trying to look for Lisa.

Cream: I can't believe those mean bullies would pick on that sweet and innocent girl like that.

Bunga: I know. What is the world coming to these days?

Charmy: I don't know why, but that girl seemed awfully familiar.

Cream: What are you talking about, Charmy?

Charmy: I feel like I saw that girl before.

Bunga: Never mind that. Lets keep looking for her.

Suddenly, The Friendly Five heard crying coming from one of the nearby hallways. They ran over to the hallway and saw Lisa sitting against the wall crying.

Apple Bloom: Hey.

Lisa uncovers her face and looks up at Apple Bloom.

Lisa: (Sadly) What are you guys doing here?

Cream: We wanted to check on you and see if you're okay.

Lisa: (Sadly) Not really.

Bunga: What's wrong?

Lisa: (Sadly) Well, I was just in the hallway getting my history book when six students walked up to me and started physically bullying me. Two of them were pinning me to the wall, one of them was threating to hit me with a baseball bat, one of them was stepping on my foot, one of them was pulling on my hair, and one of them was just standing there smirking at me evilly.

Bunga: Quick question. The these bullies go by the names Lightning Dust, Clover The Hedgehog, Felicia Weize, Levi, Sugar, and Gold.

Lisa: (Sadly) Well, they didn't really tell me their names, but I looked at the school yearbook and at their pictures and it said that it was their names, so my guess is yes.

Cream: I can't believe that those big meanies would bully such a sweet and innocent girl like you.

Lisa: It's fine. I just don't know why they would just turn into bullies like that.

Apple Bloom: I heard that Lightning Dust would always bully people who she thinks aren't as awesome as her. She's in a group called The Washouts, who are The Rainboom's arch enemy's. I guess she thought you weren't as cool as her. Ergh, no offense.

Lisa: None taken.

Cream: I heard that Clover used to be Sonic and Amy's friend until they both mysteriously died.

Charmy: Tails said something about Clover having a crazy crush on Sonic before he started going out with Amy, which made her extremally jealous. So jealous that she stopped being friends with Sonic. When she heard that Sonic and Amy broke up, she decided to try and ask out Sonic, but he still declined her offer, which made Clover extremally angry with Sonic.

Draco: Felicia used to go to Yandere Highschool and bully everyone who she thought wasn't as beautiful as her along with her friend Brittney. Even though Brittney started to avoid the bullying, they both got expelled from Yandere High and moved to Green Hill High.

Bunga: I don't know why Levi was even there bullying you. He seems like the nicest boy in the whole school. No wonder why Charli was suspicious about him.

Charmy: Maybe Levi was just having a bad day.

Cream: Sugar thinks that just because she's a popular pageant queen means that she gets to bully everyone that gets in her way. She also always bullies a girl named Ella for no good reason.

Draco: I honesty don't know why Gold would bully someone like you. She used to be one of the nicest people ever before she and Kyran broke up. Now she's the literal definition of devil. She gave us a curfew, she wouldn't let us go anywhere unless she was with us, and she won't even let us date anyone that's not in The Krew.

Charmy: Do you think that could have something to do with Felicia?

Draco: Maybe.

Lisa: My brother Bart has a bigger heart than those bullies combined.

Cream: Do you have any special talents.

Lisa: Well, I can play the saxophone.

Charmy: I knew I new you from somewhere.

Lisa looks up at Charmy.

Lisa: Wait a minute, I know you. You're that bee who came to my house yesterday and asked my family questions about my deceased father.

Draco: Your father is dead?

Lisa: (Sadly) Unfortunately.

Charmy: Everyone, I want you to meet Lisa.

Lisa: Hi.

Apple Bloom: Nice to meet you, Lisa. I'm Apple Bloom, and these are my friends, Cream, Bunga, Charmy, Draco, and Cheese.

Draco: Nice to meet you, Lisa.

Cheese: Chao chao [Hi, Lisa]

Charmy: Be quiet you guys. I wanna hear Lisa play her saxophone.

Lisa: Here goes nothing.

Lisa pulls out her saxophone and plays "Edge Of Glory". When she finished, The Friendly Five were clapping.

Draco: Wow, Lisa. That was amazing.

Bunga: You did such a good job.

Lisa: Thanks you guys.

Bunga: We should probably head to class now. The teacher might get mad if we're out any longer.

Cream: Good idea, Bunga. Let's go.

The Friendly Five stand up to go to class, but before they could leave, Draco looks over at Lisa.

Draco: Wanna come, Lisa?

Lisa: Sure.

Lisa stands up and follows The Friendly Five to class. Now that The Friendly Five is now The Friendly Six, they all are about to face new challenges and make new friends. They will even become friends with soon to be former bully, Gold, which will turn The Friendly Six into The Friendly Seven.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

The Simpsons belongs to Fox and Disney.

The Krew belongs to ItsFunneh.

The Lion Guard belongs to Disney.

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio