The Villains Rise Up.

Somewhere far, far away from Cantorlot High, Mobius, Rieze Maxia, and Springfield lived a green hedgehog with red sunglasses, a black coat, and black and green shoes named Scourge. He was sitting on his couch watching what was going on everywhere else with an evil grin on his face.

Scourge: (Evilly) Poor, poor kids. They don't know what's coming for them. Nothing will be able to stop us now.

???: I wouldn't underestimate these creatures if I were you. The world is looking for new heroes to rise up and stop us.

A man with white hair, a black shirt, and a red coat named Bisley walks up to Scourge's side.

Scourge: (Evilly) Aah, Bisley. What kind of news do you got for us?

Bisley: (Evilly) I went around the city today and I made sure to tell everyone that Jude was the rapist who raped that little girl.

???: (Evilly) I suppose that my acting skills truly did shine that day.

A girl with long, light purple hair, a dark pink dress, and dark red boots named Undia, who is Bisley's girlfriend walks up to Bisley's side.

Undia: Weren't my acting skills great, Bisy Boo?

Bisley sighs.

Bisley: (Annoyed) Undia, I told you not to call me that in front of people.

Undia: But it's so cute.

Bisley sighs.

Scourge: (Impressed) I still can't believe you two were able to frame Jude for being a rapist.

Bisley: (Evilly) With help from my lovely girlfriend, I can technically do anything.

Undia: Awww. Thanks for the compliment, Bisy Boo.

Bisley: (Annoyed) Would you quit calling me that?

???: (Evilly) We all did our parts. For example, I was able to kill that pathetic Homer Simpson, and his stupid son Bart is next.

A man with curly red hair, and a purple shirt named Sideshow Bob walks up to Scourge's side.

Scourge: (Evilly) Sideshow Bob. Just the one I was about to talk about.

Sideshow Bob: (Evilly) Killing Homer was too easy, and framing Burns for it was even better.

Scourge: But why didn't you kill Bart but killed his father.

Sideshow Bob: Homer would've just gotten in the way of everything. I had no choice but to lower Bart's defenses by killing someone he loved.

Undia: But doesn't Bart only care about himself?

Sideshow Bob: (Evilly) It might not look like it, but Bart does secretly care about his father.

???: What's all this noise?

A women with purple hair, purple uniform dress, and glasses named Principle Cinch walks up to Undia and Bisley's side.

Scourge: (Evilly) Principle Cinch. How nice of you to join us. Anything new going on with The Mane Five?

Principle Cinch: (Evilly) Things have been going well in my opinion. I was able to burn down CHS without anyone knowing who it was, and for some bonus points, I was even able to burn down The Dazzling's tour bus.

Scourge: (Evilly) The Mane Five were just too stupid to believe that Sunset Shimmer was the one exposing their secrets and that she attempted a school shooting.

Principle Cinch: (Evilly) And now that Sunset and Twilight are dead, The Mane Five is no more. Serves them right for betraying me and making me lose my job.

???: It wasn't even their faults. You're the one who threatened Twilight into using magic to win The Friendship Games and tried to destroy CHS and Equestria, so you got yourself fired.

A women with dark brown hair, a white shirt, a blue coat, and a purple aura around her named Dark Alex walks up to Principle Cinch's side.

Principle Cinch: (Angerly and Evilly) I don't care if I got myself fired! I should've kept my job! I'm the ruler of Crystal Prep! I should still be the principle there, not that pathetic Cadence! But soon that won't even matter. Soon I will rule not just Crystal Prep, I will also rule the universe!

Principle Cinch cackles evilly.

Dark Alex: (Annoyed) Ugh! Where are Dark Tyler and Dark Parker? They should've been here by now.

A man with brown hair, a black shirt with a bit of brown on it, a lab coat, and a purple aura around him named Dark Parker enters the room.

Dark Alex: There you are! What took you so long?

Dark Parker: (Annoyed) I told you I was getting some skim milk.

Dark Alex: I'll let it slide this time. Now where's Dark Tyler.

Dark Parker: Don't know, Don't care.

A man with brown hair, a full set of black armor, a black headband, and a purple aura around him named Dark Tyler enters the room.

Dark Tyler: Darc Tilor es presant.

Dark Alex: (Annoyed) No, Dark Tyler is late. You should've been here ten minutes ago.

Scourge: (Evilly) Enough chitchat. I can't believe you were able to kill Tyler, DA.

Dark Alex: (Evilly) It was almost too easy. Now that Tyler is dead, Alex and Parker will be easy to take out.

???: (Evilly) Hopefully I didn't miss anything.

A red fox girl with darker red hair, a black top, a black pair of pants, and a black pair of boots named Fiona Fox, Who is Scourge's girlfriend walks over to Scourge.

Scourge: (Lovingly) Hello there, My Foxy Love. Did you have a nice walk?

Fiona kisses Scourge's forehead.

Fiona: (Lovingly) I sure did, My Cutie Hedgy. I even ended it early so I could get a little dirty with you.

Scourge: (Lovingly) Now that's the kind of thing I should do everyday. You guys have a good rest of the day. I have a lovely lady to make out with.

Scourge and Fiona walk into their rooms and they get naked and start making out. Kissing noises can be heard from their room, much to the others disgust.

Sideshow Bob: (Disgusted) Yuck!

Principle Cinch: (Disgusted) Blech!

Undia: (Disgusted) Gross!

Bisley: (Disgusted) Eww!

Dark Alex: (Disgusted) Those guys are so immature!

The villains just try to ignore as best as they could and continue on with their day. They're very proud of their accomplishment of killing their enemies. But soon enough, new heroes will rise up and foil their evil plans.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

Tales Of Xillia belongs to Namco Tales Studio.

The Simpsons belongs to Fox and Disney.

Alex Da Noob belongs to Logdotzip.

Undia Coliene belongs to KattheCat1202/Me

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio