Charmy's Case Part Seven: The Sqaud

Charmy was flying around the other side the city, trying to look for The Squad's house.

Charmy: I wonder what that Gold girl's problem was. She was being really mean to me for some reason.

Charmy then saw a two-story house in front of him. He knocked on the door and a boy with pink hair and pink clothes on answered it.

Zach: Hey there little guy. Is there anything I can help you with?

Charmy: Hi there. Are you guys The Squad?

Zach: Yep!

Charmy: Great. Do you mind if I come in and ask you guys a few questions.

Zach: Sure thing.

Zach let's Charmy into the house and they go into the living room to see a girl with black hair and green clothes (Jade), a boy with blue hair and blue clothes (Drake), a boy with purple hair and purple clothes (Light), a girl with orange hair and orange clothes (Charli), a boy with red hair and red clothes (Jaxx), and a boy with dark purple hair and dark purple clothes (Levi) sitting on the couch.

Zach: Guys, we have guests.

Jade: That's nice, Zach. Can we meet him?

Zach: Sure Jade.

Charli walks up to Charmy and shakes his hand.

Charli: Hi there. I'm Charli. What's your name?

Charmy: Charmy Bee.

Drake: Hi there, Charmy. I'm Zach's brother, Drake.

Charmy: Nice to meet you, Drake.

Jade: And I'm Drake's girlfriend, Jade.

Charmy: Nice to meet you, Jade.

Jaxx: And my name is Jaxx.

Charmy: Nice to meet you, Jaxx.

Light: And I'm Light

Charmy: Nice to meet you, Light.

Charmy looks at Levi, who is still sitting on the couch

Charmy: Who's that over on the couch.

Light: That's my brother and leader of The Squad, Levi.

Charmy thought of the name and remember that Tails said that he was the one that Amy cheated on Sonic with, but he decided not to ask any questions.

Charmy: Hi Levi.

Levi looked at Charmy, and then looked back at the book he was reading.

Charmy: He's kinda a silent one.

Light: He never really talks that much.

Charmy: Oh, okay.

Zach: So what kind of questions did you want to ask us Charmy?

Charmy: Do you guys know a girl named Alex?

Zach: Yeah. She was my girlfriend.

Jade: And she was my best friend.

Charmy: Do you guys know what happened to her?

Light: Why don't you explain to him Levi.

Levi: (Fake hoarse voice) Sorry dear brother of mine, my voice is a bit hoarse. Why don't you tell our guest the story while I go get some rest.

Light: Okay then.

Levi walks to his room to get some "rest".

Charmy: So how did Alex die?

Light: The day before Alex died, she was at a sleepover with Jade and Charli. Unfortunately, what she didn't notice that that sleepover would be her last sleepover. The next day, Levi came over to our house and told us that Alex died from a fall into a giant rock slide.

Jade: He also said that he tried to save Alex, but by the time he got to the rock slide, she was already severely injured and she didn't have much time left to live.

Charli: The last thing Alex said to him before she died was that he was the new leader of The Squad.

Charmy: Gee, that is harsh. I am so sorry for you guys' loss.

Zach: It's okay. We'll get over it eventually.

Charmy: Well, I have to head home now. It was nice to meeting you guys.

Zach: It was nice to meet you too, Charmy.

Charmy: Bye everyone.

The Squad: Bye Charmy.

Charmy flew out of the house and went back home. But little did he know that Levi was watching him from one of the windows.

Levi: That bee almost found out my plan. People will eventually, but right now it's best to keep it a secret. She's counting on me, you know.

Levi cackles evilly.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega

The Squad belongs to InquisitorMaster

Levi belongs to lightxmeforever

The idea for this story plot is inspired colorespio