Cheering Up Draco.

Apple Bloom, Cream, Charmy, and Bunga were running towards the bathroom to find and cheer up Draco. They didn't even expect Draco or anyone to have a breakdown in the cafeteria before.

Draco: (Crying) Why has Gold just use me this whole time?! I'm not really surprised though. I'm pretty sure no one loves me. Our fans are probably not even reals fans.

Apple Bloom blushes as she looks at Draco for the first time. She quickly snaps out of her daze. She began to feel sorry for Draco because he thought no one loved him. She walks into the bathroom along with Cream, Charmy, and Bunga.

Apple Bloom: (Concerned) Hey there. Why are you in here crying?

Draco looks up at Apple Bloom, who was trying to contain her blushing.

Draco: (Crying) I don't want to talk about it.

Apple Bloom: (Concerned) But your sad. I wanna try to cheer you up.

After waiting for a few seconds, Draco finally decided to talk about his feelings. He looks up at Apple Bloom.

Draco: (Sadly) My sister secretly doesn't like me.

Apple Bloom: (Concerned) Why do you think that?

Draco: (Sadly) I overheard Gold talking to Rainbow and Lunar, and she said that the only reason she kept me on The Krew is that she only wants to use me so she could get more famous.

Draco then started to cry again as Apple Bloom put her hands on his shoulder in hopes to try and comfort him. Draco blushed as he felt Apple Bloom's hand on his shoulder, but he then quickly snaps out of it.

Apple Bloom: I just want you to know that you will never be alone. I'm sure there are people in this world who love you. I'm sure you'll find some real friends.

Draco wipes away his tears.

Draco: Do you really think so?

Apple Bloom nods her head.

Draco: Thank you for cheering me up. I'm Draco. What's your name?

Apple Bloom blushes.

Apple Bloom: I'm Apple Bloom. It's very nice to meet you, Draco. I'm so sorry that your sister says such cruel things about you behind your back.

Draco: It's fine. I just need to find some real friends. That's all.

Apple Bloom: I'm sure you'll find some real friends soon.

Cream, Charmy, and Bunga decide to join the conversation.

Charmy: (Cheerfully) We'll be your friends, Draco.

Draco: You will?

Cream: Of course we will. I'm Cream, and this is my companion and chao, Cheese.

Cheese: Chao chao [Hi Draco]!

Charmy: I'm Charmy.

Bunga: And I'm Bunga.

Draco: Thanks you guys. I'm glad to finally have some real friends.

Cream: (Cheerfully) No problem, Mr. Draco! I'm glad we can be your friends!

Bunga: (Cheerfully) We sure are, and we promise we'll make you and Apple Bloom feel right at home!

Apple Bloom: Welcome to our friend club, Draco.

Draco: Thanks you guys.

Bunga: Soon enough, I'll be able to introduce you to The Lion Guard.

Apple Bloom and Draco: What's The Lion Guard?

Charmy: The Lion Guard is a team that consist of six different creatures. A lion named Kion, who's the fiercest, a cheetah named Fuli, who's the fastest, a hippo named Beshtie, who's the strongest, an eagle named Anga, who's keenest of sight, and an egret named Ono, who's the smartest.

Bunga: And me, who's the bravest.

Cream: They work together to protect The Pride Lands from predators. Without them, the world would be one living hell by now.

Apple Bloom: That seems pretty cool.

Draco: Yeah. I can't wait to meet The Lion Guard someday.

The bell rings.

Bunga: Welp, lunch is over.

Charmy: Yep! See you in music class, Apple Bloom.

Charmy and Bunga leave.

Cream: I have music class too. See you there, Apple Bloom.

Cheese: Chao chao chao [Bye, Apple Bloom]

Cream and Cheese leave.

Draco: I have music class too. I'm so glad I don't share it with Gold because I really don't wanna think about her right now. Bye, Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom blushes.

Apple Bloom: Bye, Draco.

Draco leaves.

Apple Bloom: Looks like I better get to music class as well.

Apple Bloom walks out of the bathroom and over to music class, but she can't get Draco off of her mind.

Apple Bloom: He is soooo hot! (In her head) WAIT, WHAT?!!!!

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

The Krew belongs to ItsFunneh.

The Lion Guard belongs to Disney.

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio