Asking For a Sleepover Part One: The Apple Family

Apple Bloom just got home from school and plopped onto her bed, having Winona coming in to greet her.

Winona: (Barks)

Apple Bloom: Hey Winona!

Winona: (Barks)

Apple Bloom: Yeah, I had a long day at school today. But I did make some new friends.

Applejack then walked into Apple Bloom's room.

Applejack: Hey there, Apple Bloom! Did you have a good day at school today?

Apple Bloom: Yeah, sis! I even made some new friends. Their names are Cream, Charmy, Bunga, Draco, and Lisa!

Applejack: See what I told you? I knew you would make some new friends!

Applejack was about to walk out of Apple Bloom's room, but before she could, Apple Bloom called her name.

Apple Bloom: Hey sis, can I ask you something?

Applejack: Sure Apple Bloom. What do you need to ask me?

Apple Bloom: Well, my new friend Cream wants me and the others to have a sleepover at her house so we can work on a school project, so, can I go? Can I? Can I?

Applejack: (Concerned) Well, it is a school night, and I don't know if it's safe to go to a friends house that you just meet.

Granny Smith then walked up to Applejack.

Granny Smith: Actually dear, I don't think it would be a bad idea for Apple Bloom to do something with her new friends.

Big Macintosh then walked up to Applejack and Granny Smith.

Big Macintosh: (Agreeing with Granny Smith) Eyup.

Applejack: Well, I guess it wouldn't be a bad idea to have you to do something with your new friends, Apple Bloom.

Apple Bloom: Really?! Does that mean...

Applejack: Just be sure you're back before school starts tomorrow.

Apple Bloom: Yay! Thanks you guys! I'm gonna pack and make sure I have everything for tonight!

The rest of the Apple family left Apple Bloom's room and Apple Bloom started packing up everything she'll need for Cream's sleepover.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

The Simpsons belongs to Fox and Disney.

The Krew belongs to ItsFunneh

The Lion Guard belongs to Disney

The idea for this story plot is inspired by