Teenage Love.

The Dazzlings woke up at around eleven o'clock in the morning. Normally, they would usually be up earlier, like at about five o'clock in the morning practicing their singing, but due to going to bed at around midnight, they overslept and had to wake up six hours late.

Aria: That was a weird night.

Sonata: I know, so much stuff happened last night.

Aria: I'm sorry I yelled at you last night, Sonata.

Sonata: Apology accepted. I'm sorry I spent all of our savings on tacos.

Aria: I can't really blame you to be honest.

Adagio: I'm glad you two are apologizing and forgiving each other. Now lets get up and start a new day.

The Dazzlings woke up and put on their normal day clothes and went up to The Chaotix Living Room to see that Vector was listening to his music and Espio meditating on the couch.

Sonata: Morning you guys.

Vector looks over at The Dazzlings.

Vector: Morning girls. How did you sleep?

Aria: I wish we were back in our tour bus, but the beds down in the basement were pretty comfortable.

Sonata: Hopefully we won't be too much trouble while we're staying here.

Espio: It's fine. You guys are welcomed to stay for as long as you'd like.

Vector: Just don't set the house on fire.

Adagio: We won't as long as Sonata doesn't try to put tacos in the toaster again.

Sonata: That only happened once.

Aria: Say you guys, where's bee boy?

Vector: He had to go to school, he'll be home in a few hours.

Aria: Okay.

Adagio: Do you think we can get something to eat.

Vector: Sure thing. The food is in our pantry.

Aria: Thanks!

Sonata: Oooh! I hope they have tacos.

The Dazzlings walk into the kitchen and Adagio opens up the pantry.

Adagio: Well girls, looks like we're feasting like queens today.

Sonata: The food in here isn't tacos, but I guess this is better than nothing.

Aria: What should we eat?

Sonata spots a box of macaroni and cheese on the top shelf.

Sonata: How about that box of mac and cheese?

Adagio: Seems like a good idea. Guess we're having mac and cheese for lunch.

Adagio grabs the mac and cheese from the shelf and walks over to the stove and grabs a pot and fills it up with water, but before she could put the macaroni in the pot, Espio walked into the kitchen and over to Adagio.

Espio: Would you like some help?

Adagio seemed to blush at Espio's offer, but Espio never caught it.

Adagio: (Nervously) S-sure.

Espio walks over to the drawers and grabs a spoon for Adagio. But while he was away, Aria and Sonata looked at Adagio with a teasing look on their faces.

Adagio: (Annoyed) What?

Aria: Oh, nothing.

Sonata: We just think that you have a crush on the purple chameleon detective over there.

Sonata points at Espio.

Adagio: (Annoyed) I have no idea what you guys are talking about. We're just friends.

Sonata laughs.

Sonata: That's what they all say. In a few months, you guys will start dating, and in a few years, you'll get married, and you'll have kids.

Adagio: (Annoyed) That is never gonna happen.

Aria: We'll see about that.

Sonata: See you later, Wife of a Chameleon.

Adagio: (Annoyed) Please don't call me that.

Aria and Sonata walk away as Adagio goes back to boiling the macaroni.

Cut to Espio.

Espio was trying to find a spoon for Adagio, but while he was, Vector was looking at Espio with a teasing look on his faces.

Espio: (Annoyed) What?

Vector: Oh, nothing. I just think that you have a crush on the cute little teenage Rockstar girl over there.

Vector points at Adagio.

Espio: (Annoyed) I have no idea what you're talking about. We're just friends.

Vector laughs.

Vector: That's what they all say. In a few months, you guys will start dating, and in a few years, you'll get married, and you'll have kids.

Espio: (Annoyed) That is never gonna happen.

Vector: We'll see about that. See you later, Husband of a Rockstar.

Espio: (Annoyed) Please don't call me that.

Vector walks away as Espio grabs a spoon and walks over to Adagio.

Espio: I got the spoon, Adagio.

Espio gives Adagio the spoon.

Adagio: Thanks Espio.

Espio: Anytime.

Adagio stirs the pot as Espio walks back to the couch to continue maditating; Little did he know, Aria, Sonata, and Vector were watching the whole thing.

Vector: It looks like Espio finally found his special someone.

Aria: Yeah, but they won't even confess it.

Sonata: How do we get them to confess their love for each other.

Vector: Maybe we can try to lock them in the attic and refuse to let them out unless they confess their love to each other.

Aria: Sounds like it could work.

Sonata: When do you think we should do it?

Vector: Maybe Charmy will be able to help us. We just need to wait for him to get home.

Aria: Sounds like a plan.

Sonata: Operation: Ship is about to begin.

The three walk of to get started on Operation: Ship.

My Little Pony: Equestria Girls belongs to Hasbro.

Sonic The Hedgehog belongs to Sega.

The idea for this story plot is inspired by colorespio