Chapter 28

Drama ahead ! 

Enjoy :)

*******************

"Kalahni, get up for school." Dom groaned, voice full of sleep as he rolled over in the bed smacking my blanket covered thigh. I felt the bed rise on his side so he must have gotten up. Soon enough I heard the bathroom door open and close confirming my suspicion.

Ugh.

School. Why do you exist?

It is now the day after Labor Day, back to school we go. I went through the remainder of Sunday thinking I had a deliciously family BBQ to go to the next day but it got canceled due to a family emergency. After I hung with Kia informing her that her family is in my prays, I cried for a good hour. Just thinking of all that finger licking good BBQ that I would never have the pleasure of tasting gradually upset me. Fortunately, my mom ended up inviting Dean over and cooked a scrumptious meal for us.

All in all it was a good day. It was ghost free and so was my wonderful sleep since, hopefully it continues to be that why.

Molly hasn't tried to make contact with me for this whole weekend, but having Dom next to me at night helps to keep the nightmares away. I just keep having this feeling that she isn't here to hurt me she just wants my help but I wouldn't know where to start.

But something tells me I will soon...

"Kalahni. Up. Now." Dom demanded loudly snatching the covers off of me. I must have dosed off again without even noticing.

"Mm mm." I mumbled, unhappily shivering as the cold air hit me. I rolled over, squinting my eyes slightly to see him wearing a black Nike hoodie and sweatpants with a red Miami Heat snap back facing backwards. "Are you dropping me off?" I whispered, my voice raspy and deep, from sleep.

"Yeah." He smirked. "So, get your sexy ass up." His eyes wondering down my body as I laid there wear nothing but a pair of panties and his white v neck, which had ridden up to my belly button.

"Perv." I muttered rolling my eyes as I bounced off the bed and headed for the bathroom to clean up from sleep. It took me very little time to shower, dress, make up, and hair. I decided to mock Dom's comfy look by throwing on some black semi baggie sweatpants and a navy blue Hollister hoodie. Pulling my hair into a high ponytail placing a thin white, stretchy headband around my head, lastly applying a little eyeliner and mascara.

"You look comfy." Dom smiled at me from the stove as I reached the kitchen, setting my backpack and leather jacket on the counter then going straight for the fridge for some orange juice.

"Thanks. I feel comfy." I smiled back over my shoulder. "Whatcha making me for breakfast?"

"Me." He whispered seductively in my ear suddenly behind me. Trapping me between him and the counter, setting a glass cup down in front of me next to the orange juice jug.

"You do taste pretty good." I smirked making him chuckle. Grinding my ass into his pelvic area making his chuckle quickly turned into a low moan.

Too caught up in our own little bubble we didn't here someone approaching. "I'm just going to pretend I didn't hear any of that!" My mom exclaimed speed walking into the kitchen dressed in her usually work attire consisting of a pencil knee length skirt, a button down top and her famous black stilettos.

Dom jumped away from me so fast I had to check my clothes to make sure they weren't on fire.

"We were just um mm.." I stumbled on my words hiding my blush face from my mom by turning my whole body towards my orange juice.