Chapter 5

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

Beep!

I groaned, reaching and giving the hotel alarm clock a nice hard smack. Alarm clocks are so annoying. Who the hell would invent some crap like that?

It would be much more soothing to wake up to birds chirping, instead it's an annoyingly loud buzzard from hell.

"Dommy, make it stop." I grumbled into his chest after my seven smacks of attempt didn't make it stop.

He groaned, reaching over and slapped it a few times looking for the snooze button with his eyes still closed, trying to make it shut up.

Finalmente.

He got that piece of shit to shut up.

Dom just continued to lay there snuggling up with me, surprisingly I was still on top of him in my same position as to when we fell asleep.

"We need to get up, baby." I sang, groggily. "We have to make it to Iowa by tonight." I said sitting up on him straddling his waist.

I started bouncing up and down on his stomach. "I think you should move a little lower and do that." He smirked sleepily, his eyes never opening.

He's such a horn dog.

"Yeah?" I

"Yeah."

I leaned down and started kissing down his jaw, neck, and chest, I could hear him moaning quietly. "You like that?"

"Hell yeah." His voice hoarse and husky.

When I got down his nipples I kissed and licked the right one, he moaned a little louder this time.

I giggled, kissing my way to his left, he was going to kill me because when I got to the left I softly kissed it once then I bit down really hard.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" He yelled sitting up with me.

From the corner of my eye I seen Ronnie shoot up out of her bed grabbing the closest thing she could which happened to be her cellphone, holding it up like a weapon.

Wow. I made a face at her, placing my hands on my hips before producing a smile on my face.

"Oh goody, you're both up." I giggled, before getting off of him and skipping to the bathroom.

It took about 30 minutes for us all to take showers and get dressed. We gathered everything and put it in our bags, double checking to make sure we got everything.

I was checking the bathroom when I noticed the red mark on my cheek only darkened since yesterday. Gently, running my hand over it, I had a sudden in take of breath.

Yup, still sore.

Unzipping my makeup bag that I got out of my duffel bag next to me. I quickly spread concealer over the bruise, blending it in with my skin nicely. Closing it and dropping it back in my bag, I then heard the door close and hear the lock click. I turned around to find Dom standing behind me.

"Hola." He said, smiling mischievously taking my bag from me and placing it on he counter.

"Hiiiiiiiii." He was wearing red basketball shorts sitting a little low on his hips with a black and white YMCMB logo shirt. Sexy.

All of sudden I was backed up against the door with my hands above my head in a secure hold with one of his. "I've been think about your punishment, and decided..." He trailed off leaning down towards my neck.