Chapter 1

My new story, but don't worry I'll still be continuing The Phoenix too :)

Dedicated to KkMillyy23 for this awesome cover! She always has my back with them!

**BEWARE OF SEXUAL CONTENT**

----------------

"This really sucks, I hate that you have to move away," Ronnie cried. "I'm going to miss you so much!"

My best friend since Pre-K, Veronica Sanchez and I were standing in the middle of my now half empty bedroom packing the rest of my boxes.

"I know, I cant believe I have to move right before senior year." I yell taping up my last box.

All because my mom is being moved to a new state by her job, in Minnesota.

Ugh.

Stupid job.

Too bad I'm not 18 yet, if I was I wouldn't be going. Only two and a half months and I'll be legal, but until then its off to Minnesota for me.

It feels so surreal, packing up and leaving my beautiful city of Miami. Leaving behind my friends, my school, and my wonderful boyfriend of two years.

Dominic.

The thought of leaving him hurts the most, it feels like my heart is being ripped out of my chest and stomped all over. Leaving him will be the hardest thing I will have to face since my dad died a few years back.

I don't want to leave the one place I've only ever known, or leave the people I've grown to love and care for. Having to start over again in a new place and a new school with all new people.

Omg.

What if no one likes me and I never make any friends at my new school. Then, I become the school freak who never has a partner for a school project and eats lunch all by herself everyday?!

I guess the look on my face showed all the fear I felt inside because the next I knew Ronnie was in my face trying to get my attention.

"Kalahni! Lahni snap out of it! What the hell is up, why did you look so freaked out?"

"Ronnie, what if I never make any friends at my new school?" I tell her in a panic. "What if everyone hates me?"

"Lahni, come on, that's never gonna happen! As soon as people get to know you they will see what an awesome ass chica you are."

"Yeah, you think so?" I say scrunching up my nose.

"Bitch, I know so. Otherwise you and me." Using her index finger gesturing between me and her. "Would not be friends." She said with a smirk.

"Whatever!" I say laughing, she instantly changed my mood. That's definitely something I'm gonna miss most about her. Just how quick she can make me feel better about any situation.

"It's true, you wore a Barney shirt the first day I meet you." Ronnie shuttered. "I wasn't even going to talk to you, but the teacher just had to pair us up." Ronnie said in mocking disgust.

I looked at her like her hair was on fire. "What the fuck? All because of a Barney shirt!"

"Mmm hmm girl, I have never trusted that damn purple dinosaur, EVER!" She said looking dead serious.

By now, I'm nearly on the floor laughing, "HAHAHA-HOW DID-HAHAHAHAAHA-I NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?!" I say looking up at her.

Only to find her looking down at her feet like the were the most important thing in the world right now.

"I don't know, I guess it just never came up." She claimed.

"Bullshit! More like you just didn't want to tell me." I snorted. "Wait, were you afraid of him?"