Chapter 40

The same exact day Dom's parents came, they left with goodbyes, except for his mom. When she went to dinner with us on Wednesday I can tell it really meant a lot to Dom. Which is why he had a smile on his face the day after, it being still there, and its Saturday.

Yep, Saturday.

Today is the day of our Homecoming and since Dom is coming to mine I bought my dress yesterday with Ronnie and a couple of old friends.

It was great to get a chance to catch up with old friends. I didn't realize how much I missed them until I actually got to spend time with them. We got everything ready for Homecoming, including get our nail and waxed done.

I thought about how I'm really gonna miss Miami, but if I were being truthfully with myself, I was more anxious to get back to Minnesota and see my friends.

Dom and I are sitting in our gate, waiting to board our plane back to Minnesota. It was extremely hard saying goodbye to Tino and Ronnie but I knew the time was coming. Since I won't be down there anytime soon Ronnie and her family are coming down for Christmas so they can see snow.

"Are you going to join the Mile High with me?" Dom smirked, tickling my side.

"Hells no!" I giggled, squirmed away from his fingers. "I am not having sex with you on a plane full of people." I continued. "Plus, I'm still half asleep. For God's Sake the sun isn't even up yet." I whined.

"Come here, I'll be your pillow." He called me over to him.

Happily, I got up from my seat next him and plopped down on his lap, laying my head on his shoulder as he threw his arms securely around me. Closing my eyes I kicked my feet up on his arm rest as he planted a sweet kiss on my forehead.

I lost track as we sat there waiting to board most likely because I fell asleep and the next thing I knew I was being buckled into my seat by Dom. "Babe, you could've just woke me up."

"Està bien." He smiled.

Over the intercom they announced the take off but I fell back to sleep before they could even finish what was suppose to be said.

An hour into the flight I woke up to Dom staring at me, weirdly. "You're creeping me the hell out, baby." I stretched.

"I know." He smirked. "But you're just so beautiful."

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes. Looking up I noticed the seat belt light off so I unbuckle myself after telling Dom I was going to the bathroom.

Quickly, I did my business and began washing my hands when I heard a knock at the door, which kinda startled me. "Occupied." I called, but they knocked again. "Occupied." I sighed.

Drying my hands I unlocked my door only to rushed back in the bathroom by a huge, masculine body. "What the fuck?"

I looked up to see Dom close the door and lock it, smirking. "Hey."

"Dominic Juan Martinez, let me out." I whisper yelled.

"Why?" He smirked coming towards me. "You know you want to..." He trailed off trying to worm his arms around my waist but I smack them away.

"Stop it." I giggled.

Smoothly, he picked me up around the waist and sat me on the counter top next to the sink, opening my legs as he stepped between them. "You stop it." He chuckled, kissing down the side of my neck.

My subconscious mind had my body tilting my head to the side to give him more access.

"Dominic..." I whispered. "I'm scared everyone will hear." I closed my eyes as I stopped fighting him and gave in.