Chapter 35

Suddenly a noise came from the side of me, rapid foot steps of more than one person but I don't move, I couldn't. So I just sat there and waited for them to past, I'm pretty sure they couldn't see me in the dark corner anyway.

Soon enough the feet pasted me, most likely Kia and Ronnie since I got a glimpse of her pants legs, recognizing her outfit.

After a few minutes of mental panicking I finally got up the courage to move, reaching in my back pocket I pulled out my phone. Quickly, I punched in the only person here that will make me feel safe right now, even though we are on silent at the moment.

Just like clockwork I heard his cellphone blare J. Holiday's song 'Bed' making me smirk slightly.

"Baby?" He whispered confused into the phone, which is almost impossible for him since his deep voice.

"Hi." I whispered into my phone.

He chuckled lightly. "What's wrong, babe? Afraid of the dark?" He mused.

"Something like that." I chuckled softly. "Where are you?" I asked him, just wanting to be in his presence and in his arms where I feel safe.

"I'm not really sure." He said, sounding a little distraught. "Babe, something's wrong with you." He stated. "You don't sound very happy."

"I'm not, baby." I whispered. "I'm really scared, come to me."

"Where are you?" He chuckled.

"I don't know, in a dark corner somewhere."

"That's very specific." He mused, I could just see him rolling his eyes. "I'll find you." He stated before hanging up the phone.

Almost immediately after our phone call, I heard footsteps again, except they were a little heavier this time.

Shining my phone its light landing on the love of my life making me very happy to see him.

"Dominic!" I whisper yelled, running to him, ditching my laser gun completely.

I ran into his arms instantly feeling safe as he wrapped both of his arms around me.

"Babe, what's wrong?" He asked me, planting a kiss to the top of my head.

"I just got a little scared and you were the only one here that would make me feel the safest." I mumbled into his chest. "Just stay with me, please?" I begged.

"Of course." Hearing the smile in his voice. "Where's your gun?"

"I ditched it in the corner." I smirked. "The same you should do with yours."

Even in pitch black I could still tell he was completely confused by my words. So I gave him a minute to let it sink in and when it finally did I knew because his lips were securely on mines.

Dropping his gun to the floor he begin backing me up into my corner but before he could get me all the way in it, I quickly spun so he would be the one backed into it.

He chuckled slightly against my lips at my trick. I took this opportunity to slip my tongue passed his luscious lips. His mouth tasted of strawberries and grape soda.

Yum.

Even though I know he would never go there in such a public place, my hands moved to the front of his jeans.

He must have been so in to the kiss because by the time he stopped me from undoing his button when I'd already unbuckled his belt.

"Kalahni, what the hell are you doing?" He chuckled breathlessly, pulling out of the kiss.