Chapter 33

Picture of Kalahni on the side :) Finally getting my characters together for this story

**************************************************

Slade was Molly's crush and practically love.

Slade Andrews. S.A.

How do I tell him that a dead girl use to like him or more like use to be in love with him?

He was the one who never noticed her, but how could he have known, she never told him how she felt.

She was deeply in love with and he didn't even know...

She didn't even get to tell the person she was in love with that she loved them.

Poor Molly...

Suddenly, there was a knock at my door. "Lahni, you up?" Slade said before twisting the knob.

I quickly closed the diary and hid it under my closest pillow right as he opened the door.

"Yeah?" I answered, pretending to stretch.

He rubbed his eyes. "Dinner's ready." He yawned.

Already?

Grabbing my cellphone I checked the time, it was in fact dinner time.

I nodded. "Kay. I'll be down in a minute." I stated, getting up and headed for the bathroom to relieve my bladder, pee that I have been holding in since I woke up.

Before I walked in my bathroom I heard my bedroom door shut.

Taking me no time at all to clean up for dinner, I headed downstairs to the dining room for dinner. Surprised to see Dean sitting at the table with Slade and Nico, as they chatted.

"Nice hair." Nico chuckled sarcastically at me as Slade and Dean joined in.

"I know." I smiled innocently, running a hand through my bed hair. I sat down across from Dean, on the left side of Nico. "Hey, Dean. It's nice to see you again." I smiled.

"Same here." He smiled.

"Wow!" I laughed as I sat there stunned at how much Dean and Slade look a like. They have the same midnight locks, icy blue peepers, and their jaw structure was exactly the same. "It's like looking at a time capsule." They could be father and son they look so much alike.

Nico looked at me confused as did Dean and Slade. "What?"

"Look at them." I spoke softly, grabbing his chin and turning his face towards them. "Don't they look just alike?" I questioned him.

"Oh my God!" He exclaimed. "Dean, you are the father!" He mocked the voice of Maury.

At that moment Dean and Slade looked at each other confused with the exact same expression, eyebrow raised and everything. "I think, I'm gonna faint!" I cried. "Is it hot in here or is it just me?" I asked everyone, fanning myself.

"Dinner is served." My mom began, walking in the dinning room with a plate of fried chicken. She came behind Nico and I holding the plate as looked up at Dean, then at Slade, then back and forth she went between the two before loosing her cool. "Holy shit!" She gasped dropping the plate full of chicken on the floor.

"Language." Slade, Nico, and I chorused.

Dean looked down at the food on the floor. "Pizza anyone?"

So, we ended up having pizza that night but instead of ordering in we went out, on Dean.

Nico, my mom, and I still couldn't get over the fact that Slade and Dean looked so much alike.