Chapter 37

The weekend passed pretty fast after that, my period never let up so I didn't attend school on Monday and Tuesday. 

I also was kind of ignoring Nico a bit because of what he has been doing to Ronnie, spinning her in circles with his little mind games. 

Either he likes her or he doesn't and sending her through all of what she has been going through is just cruel.

Wednesday Alex and I found out our grade that we got on our project, I was very happy with the out coming but every time I thought of Alex it brought me back to what I found in his room. 

That bracelet was crazy beautiful but I couldn't help but feel it didn't belong there. 

Not only that it was the note too.

It was now Thursday and I'm on my way to my way to drop off my book in my locker for lunch with Kia. 

"Have you bought your tickets to Homecoming yet?" She asked me, playing with the ends of her hair.

"Yeah." I nodded. "Dom already said he would go with me. He even gave me the money to buy them. Now, I just need to get my dress which I'm getting Saturday." I smiled. "What about you, Slade asked you yet?"

"No." She pouted. "He is a big dick head. It's like he is oblivious to the fact that it's coming up but I don't see why when I've brought it up to him a million and one times." 

After trying my code four times I finally got it open, throwing my stuff in. 

"I'm sure he'll ask you soon." I assured her with a smile.

Her already big brown eyes nearly popped out of their sockets. 

"Why? What have you heard?" She screeched, grabbing my arm in a death grip. 

"I'm sure I'll feel different about telling you if my arm has to be amputated." I gasped. "Please, let go." 

"Sorry." She mumbled, letting go. "Now, tell me."

"Well, he is your boyfriend..." I trailed off in a duh voice as I walked passed her.

"That's all you got for me!" She yelled outraged, running to catch up with me.

"Yup." I smiled as she groaned.

The rest of the day passed by in a blur, Chemistry went smoothly since Alex wasn't there to bother me. 

Come to think about it, he hasn't been here this whole week, maybe he's sick or something. That's why the teacher ended up giving me our project on Wednesday since I was the first person back to receive it.